Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

Date: 3/10/2011
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class Beta)
Rival 2: lassiter66 (Class Beta)
Course: Sidewinder Touge
Battle Style: CM SD 3 seconds
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42

Was a quick race lassiter just drove straight from the line not cruising to the first corner, and crashed right away allowing me to pass for an easy win. Not to sure what happened there but was an unusual battle to say the least :lol:

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class A)
Rival 2: lassiter66 (Class A)
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42

Lassiter did exactly the same again, I did explain to him that he doesnt need to go flat out from the start but im not sure if he understood me, kind of two hollow vitorys, I had to check to make sure he was a registerd player and he is so he should know what hes doing.

Last edited:
Rival 1: HTrio (Class A)
Rival 2: GTPL_REsuperG (Class A)
Winner: HTrio

Nice battle overall, some fast racing all around cars seemed to be evenly matched. I think the style of driving decided the match, as superg was more of a drift style where as i just went for as fast and clean as i could drive. In the end the lack of grip on his end let me sneak up on the inside and take the lead. Good race SuperG.

I have finally decided on my Class BETA car for Season 2(which I have submitted) and I will now try to enter Touge races with my two vehicles I have submitted for this season, feeling pretty excited! :D

Last edited:
Edit:
Date: 2/10/2011
Rival 1: badboy_etc (class BETA)
Rival 2: SteelyDave06 (class BTA )
Course: Ushimine
Battle Style: CM-SD 3 Seconds
Winner: badboy_etc

I like this guys character behind the wheel, reminds me of me in my earlier stages in lotS. He could have great potential in the near future.

confirmed, though i was under the impression it was for fun, since i dont have a registered Beta car

Confirmed!!! Very good race!!! King was very hard to defeat!!! Looking for the rematch next week!!!!!!!

Rival 1: vasho__ (Class B)
Rival 2: Fragolas79 (Class B)
Winner: vasho__

Another epic battle!!! Those 450PP runs take their toll on concentration!! As those battles do take a while - tyre wear is one big factor!!!! Great battle with Fragolas!!!!

Confirmed!! This was the first time we raced, we had incompatible servers before update 1.3.

Man, what a battle, my RX8 reached its limits. Vasho won because of his good tire management. The track is great, first time for me, easy to remember after a few laps. Although, I was using some drift entering corners so I could put the nose in the way out easily, getting some extra speed at exit. This tecnique gave me the chance to stay in battle by 6 rounds, but I´ve stressed the tyres too much, and start spining in last one. Vasho spread the gap easily while leading the last run. I´ve enjoyed every second of this race, Vasho is a great driver, that you can trust, respects your lines When you attack or when you´re leading. Very nice racing with, With drivers like this, we can attak the touge with confidence and get astonishing battles!! :)

Didn´t win a race this series, but I am having the most interesting runs and having the most fun than ever!! Thank you, Vasho!!!👍

Im looking forward to battle StreetKing (Audiman) and his 450pp Skyline. We had a couple of runs together in some warmlaps, and he looks to be a great driver, too!!

To finish, I´m sorry guys, sometimes I´m online and I am in rooms but I can´t battle always. Sometimes my kid is arround, other times I´m on my PC with capture card and its too laggy... (I´m saving for a 2nd LCD 💡) I´m not making excuses, I´m not affraid to loose against anyone, and I enjoy every battle I have, win or loose, but I wanted you to know about that. I would love to battle every single LotS rival each season, match and rematch, but I know thats not possible, between taking care of family and working!!

See you guys in the touge!!👍

Confirmed!! This was the first time we raced, we had incompatible servers before update 1.3.

Man, what a battle, my RX8 reached its limits. Vasho won because of his good tire management. The track is great, first time for me, easy to remember after a few laps. Although, I was using some drift entering corners so I could put the nose in the way out easily, getting some extra speed at exit. This tecnique gave me the chance to stay in battle by 6 rounds, but I´ve stressed the tyres too much, and start spining in last one. Vasho spread the gap easily while leading the last run. I´ve enjoyed every second of this race, Vasho is a great driver, that you can trust, respects your lines When you attack or when you´re leading. Very nice racing with, With drivers like this, we can attak the touge with confidence and get astonishing battles!! :)

Didn´t win a race this series, but I am having the most interesting runs and having the most fun than ever!! Thank you, Vasho!!!👍

Im looking forward to battle StreetKing (Audiman) and his 450pp Skyline. We had a couple of runs together in some warmlaps, and he looks to be a great driver, too!!

To finish, I´m sorry guys, sometimes I´m online and I am in rooms but I can´t battle always. Sometimes my kid is arround, other times I´m on my PC with capture card and its too laggy... (I´m saving for a 2nd LCD 💡) I´m not making excuses, I´m not affraid to loose against anyone, and I enjoy every battle I have, win or loose, but I wanted you to know about that. I would love to battle every single LotS rival each season, match and rematch, but I know thats not possible, between taking care of family and working!!

I'm looking forward to a beta battle with you as well :lol:

Sorry man, I'm not on at the moment. Different rivals usually have different times that they usually get on.

Rival 1: Solidsnake7735 (Class A)
Rival 2: che69velle (Class A)
Course: akina
Battle Style: gripgambler
Winner: Solidsnake7735

Battle of the GT-R's, one snakes T-spec r34 one my Nismo S-tune r32. Was a very close race i started on his bumper and finished on it at .224 seconds behind. our styles are identical but my entry speed was quicker yet his exit speed was quicker. awesome first official lotS race, 5 stars.

Thanks for those kind words. - You made those 6 rounds pretty intense. All those battles I had with you and other drivers are epic. At least for me i do enjoy all of them and it makes the experience so much better. Looking forward to a rematch!!! 👍👍👍
Lets hope that GT5 Spec II update will bring in Point to Point races and we will be able to make a real Downhil/Uphil track with a real elevation difference!!!!!!!

Hi guys, due to the calendar of events happening on my schedule, Season 2 ends on 16th October 2011.

So two more weeks to go!

After that, LotS will support the Touge 500PP/SH Shootout presented by TOSS.
Timber regarding the 500PP/SH Shootout. I would like to register as a test driver. Do we need to register now or is it ok to register after LOTS Season 2 ends.

SuperG, you have to submit your Beta Class Car using the form.

Leaderboard Updated to Post: 2991

Last edited:
Rival 1: MONSTAR(Class A)
Rival 2: REDSUNS-MACCER (Class A)
Course: USHIMINE
Battle Style: CMSD
Winner: MONSTAR

Another race with Red and another good race. I lead this time and stayed ahead to cross the line 2 seconds up.
2nd run he leads and i didnt want to risk to much trying to pass so just stayed on him untill the end. He did good to not open the door anywhere to give me look in actually.
3rd run i decided i was going to go for it and pulled out a 4 second gap by the finish.

MONSTAR-1
So does that mean no more LOTS?

There will still be LotS of course. Only for that week, instead of the planned Time Attack week, I'll get the regular LotS players to host rooms and help verify the Tuner Shootout times. And after that it should be a different side challenge.

There will still be LotS of course. Only for that week, instead of the planned Time Attack week, I'll get the regular LotS players to host rooms and help verify the Tuner Shootout times. And after that it should be a different side challenge.

Ok so for the week after lots ends we dont do anything, just verify times for the tuner shootout? or can we partake in the tuner shootout too?

Ok so for the week after lots ends we dont do anything, just verify times for the tuner shootout? or can we partake in the tuner shootout too?

Yes you can sign up as a test driver/tuner. But you're technically not eligible but already eligible for the finals.. haha...

Ok. I might do some test driving as you never know what you might find driving some good touge set ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back