GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,425 views
Now, how in the World do you know that? :p

Sure, they could definitely give us a better look into things...but I'd imagine they'd rather play then waste time making videos. I know I would.

its the fact that videos are being uploaded for me. its almost like a "i have gt5 and you dont" feeling.
 
Now, how in the World do you know that? :p

Sure, they could definitely give us a better look into things...but I'd imagine they'd rather play then waste time making videos. I know I would.
And so would I.
 
its the fact that videos are being uploaded for me. its almost like a "i have gt5 and you dont" feeling.

To be honest that was just the first one and to be fair the internet was calling him a liar till it appeared, I don't begrudge him giving us all the finger for that!

Also, if I had this game I would have disconnected my PS3 from the internet and told no-one about it!
 
To be honest that was just the first one and to be fair the internet was calling him a liar till it appeared, I don't begrudge him giving us all the finger for that!

Also, if I had this game I would have disconnected my PS3 from the internet and told no-one about it!

ditto
 
I'd imagine they'd rather play then waste time making videos. I know I would.
I'd opt for playing, too. There is no way I'd be posting videos. Mostly because I'm lazy, but that's beside the point. :lol:
 
Now, how in the World do you know that? :p

Sure, they could definitely give us a better look into things...but I'd imagine they'd rather play then waste time making videos. I know I would.

If I had the game and the camera, my idea of "posting a video" would be getting a livestream account and streaming my gameplay. That way people could watch and I could sit and play.
 
GT5 is being released in the U.S around thanksgiving. Today I attended the grand opening of the new Playstation Lounge in NYC. I asked one of the representatives about the release and his words were "its coming out on a holiday during this month, I can't get more specific than that, sorry." The only holiday this month is Thanksgiving so I guess now we just have to know the exact day.
Well the dude there told me this holiday(we all know that). But he said possibly this month because they are expecting their copies soon:yuck:.
@ around 12:30 this morning...
Just came back from the Sony store. Downstairs is the Playstation Lounge showcasing the latest in PS Move and 3D games. There is a small room where 5 Recaro racing seat setups with older GT5 demo (E3builds) running. Nothing new, no announcement. I did ask one of the managers on the floor about a release date and he said they haven't been given one yet, but they are expecting their copies soon. I got fed up of hearing "soon" :banghead:, so I asked again as to when. He said within a few weeks.:indiff:

So there you have it! It was dark, quiet, and pretty empty(being that everyones at work). Nothing special.
At least we know the discs are making it to their stores within the next few weeks.
 
If I had the game and the camera, my idea of "posting a video" would be getting a livestream account and streaming my gameplay. That way people could watch and I could sit and play.

That definitely works.
 
4a266ac4.jpg


Yesterday this was noticed
7c0ef844.jpg


No engine swaps -> Twitter.com/Kaz_Yamauchi
 
ktr
Obviously people drive in NY, thus resulting in traffic.

But would you prefer driving during traffic or when there is no traffic?

My thoughts exactly.

:dunce:

There is ALWAYS traffic in New York. Trust me;)
 
Well I just came from the event in New York. Nothing really exciting happened in the event. They had the same old GT5 demo from this year's E3. But I had an interesting conversation with one guy working in the event, and I asked him about the GT5 delay. So this is how the conversation went:

Me: So, you know when GT5 is coming out?
Guy: It's definitely coming during the holidays of this year, probably this month.
Me: You mean during "thanksgiving'?
Guy: Maybe (with a smile) Because you know, This game was supposed to come out in October first, then after they released the trailer it was definitely supposed to come on "November 2nd", and we ask the guys (PD) are you sure you guys are ready to release the game on time in November 2nd? And they said yes.
Me: I see...
Guy: The reason of the delay was because "Kaz" wants to make sure the game is perfect on the PS3. But still he said the PS3 wasn't powerful enough to handle GT5. That's why started working on GT6 right away.
Me: Perhaps they'll release it on the PS4?
Guy: I don't know about that...(laughing) But GT5 it's definitely coming out this year.
Me: Thank you for your time.
 
Last edited:
Whats the haps with the Zonda video? did the guy come through in the end?
 
So do i have to have a 3d tv to play this game in 3d?



^joke^

the sad thing is I bet a lot of parents/old people ask this question every single day at stores.
 
I hope this to be in:

A30AA9629E59F939A6E9ED83E255.jpg


Anyone knows if it has been confirmed yet?
 
No, he goes past that one. Watch the pointer and the text bubbles, they move to the right once there's no more tracks to scroll. It's Nurburgring GP/D sprint course.
No he goes past the GP/D courses but the one I was referring to is after those. It was after Monza which was the last one that was shown and if you look carefully just before he hits the tab for the next section you can see the left side of the Ring as though it would be the next track on the list but either he did not or could not scroll over to it.

One thing is for sure both of the long Nurburgring tracks are in the game. This has been confirmed for sometime now.

Also given the way Kaz talks about the Ring if there was only 1 track in the game it would be that 1. No doubt there are more tracks than what was shown in the vid. The question is how many.
 
Back