GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,493 views
please shut up with the release dates. Nobody knows.

Why even bother posting this, people have been discussing the release date in this thread for a month.
 
please shut up with the release dates. Nobody knows.

Lets instead speculate what page we are going to reach in this thread by the time GT5 comes out. I think page 3210 :sly:
 
Yes (probably) and ?

I want to drive a spec II nur Skyline, a spec C sti impreza and 93 civic siR. So 50 of each model works fine for me, if you can't tell the different between the 50 versions, its not really my problem.

Dude this like the awesome-st comment i ever seen posted on gt-planet. I feel like we need to race some 95 sir civics hopefully if we get motor swaps we can use spoon racing engines and we can diffidently dominate our class:tup::cheers:
 
NOW: just relax









ok, now you can continue :)
(just for fun)
Gran-Turismo-5-Collector%C2%B4s-Edition-640x496.jpg


...ok now...on that video those are standard or premium?:dopey:

I play only with premium "cars" :sly:



about the release date: we are waiting for GT5 from 3/5+ years, one week doesn't make a big difference! SCE is not clear with this game but doesn't matter because the game will sell, in any case, millions of copies.
 
ktr
Black Friday is a terrible day for GT5 release. A lot of people are out of town, and people with sanity avoid shopping that day because of the crazy crowd. Best is the 23rd, so we can enjoy the game over the extra long weekend.

That's like saying nobody drives in New York, there is too much traffic.
 
Dude this like the awesome-st comment i ever seen posted on gt-planet. I feel like we need to race some 95 sir civics hopefully if we get motor swaps we can use spoon racing engines and we can diffidently dominate our class:tup::cheers:

EK9 with a k20 :drool: , but Kaz has already confirmed in a recent interview at SEMA that there wont be engine swaps.
 
I really love how they've done the dealerships. I mean, the way the cars are presented. Couldn't have hoped for better 👍

The FM3 dealers are just numbers and meters against a plain white screen with a small, poorly rendered still image of the cars :lol: and that is exactly why that series does nothing for me. Where's the passion?
 
Guys, the GT5 release party was on 24th right?
 
Usually Tuesday. 23rd is definitely my bet.

I sure hope so. I start vacation on the 17-28. My last attempted vacation of Nov 2-3 failed.

If the game comes out on Black Friday, unfortunately I won't pick up my pre-oder copy til the afternoon or evening hours once the stores pipe down. At least on the 22nd people can wait outside til midnight in smaller crowds than Black Friday.
 
EK9 with a k20 :drool: , but Kaz has already confirmed in a recent interview at SEMA that there wont be engine swaps.

ok then to solve this problem where going to use dc5 integras and ap2s.? how about that?
 
Or: Nobody goes to that shop, it's too crowded. :confused:

Since there has been no news on a release, it's good to still come in the thread to chuckle at comments like this. 👍
 
That's like saying nobody drives in New York, there is too much traffic.

Obviously people drive in NY, thus resulting in traffic.

But would you prefer driving during traffic or when there is no traffic?

My thoughts exactly.

:dunce:
 
It is a repost, but it is interesting that the Daytona Road Course is in that list but not the oval. Obviously it's only a partial sample of the tracks, but, still.

It is at :48
 
ktr
Black Friday is a terrible day for GT5 release. A lot of people are out of town, and people with sanity avoid shopping that day because of the crazy crowd. Best is the 23rd, so we can enjoy the game over the extra long weekend.
That's like saying nobody drives in New York, there is too much traffic.
I think his point was that only a game company that hates its fans would make them go out on black friday to get it.
 
There were clearly more tracks in that video than were shown. On the real world tracks I could see one of the Nurgburgring tracks to the far right. Not sure if it was the 24 hour version or the ring could only see the left side of it on the vid but it was definitely there. My guess would be that there are several tracks that were not shown on that vid.

Still hoping for the Motegi tracks, Seattle, Infineon, Watkins Glenn and Bristol Speedway.
 
I think his point was that only a game company that hates its fans would make them go out on black friday to get it.

only a company that dosnt care for its fans would have people playing a game before there is a release date.
 
That's like saying nobody drives in New York, there is too much traffic.

I like how you think.

Probably been answered in the past, but does anyone know the reason why the G37's livery from Sema wasn't included in it's GT5 model. http://www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/3024572739_5ffabe2f55.jpg
Jay
They were removed on the real car.
In memory of him? Or other reasons?





I think they're undermining the point if it's in memory of him.

We will forget you in memory of you.
 
There were clearly more tracks in that video than were shown. On the real world tracks I could see one of the Nurgburgring tracks to the far right. Not sure if it was the 24 hour version or the ring could only see the left side of it on the vid but it was definitely there. My guess would be that there are several tracks that were not shown on that vid.


No, he goes past that one. Watch the pointer and the text bubbles, they move to the right once there's no more tracks to scroll. It's Nurburgring GP/D sprint course.
 
I really love how they've done the dealerships. I mean, the way the cars are presented. Couldn't have hoped for better 👍

The FM3 dealers are just numbers and meters against a plain white screen with a small, poorly rendered still image of the cars :lol: and that is exactly why that series does nothing for me. Where's the passion?

Where's GT5?

That's what I thought.
 
only in the hands of people who dont care for the game as much as us

Well, not exactly true. If I had GT5, I would give you guys a full car list/track list, but no videos. I would quitely play and not risk any ofSony's wraith.
 
Well, not exactly true. If I had GT5, I would give you guys a full car list/track list, but no videos. I would quitely play and not risk any ofSony's wraith.

but it would still be in the hands of someone that cares
 
only in the hands of people who dont care for the game as much as us

Now, how in the World do you know that? :p

Sure, they could definitely give us a better look into things...but I'd imagine they'd rather play then waste time making videos. I know I would.
 
Back