gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
I really think it doesn't stand a chance of even getting through. But whatever. Here's an older set that i just got done editing, a First in a 3 Part Series. First up, The Jaguar XJ13, one of the most Beautiful cars in GT5.

XJ13 absolutely one of the best detail car in the game, and you have captured it very well with plenty of angle and style. Good job!

Whoah, have to agree with everyone above. One of your best sets for sure. I also have too many I'd want to comment on, so all I'll say is very well done. 👍

Good god, I'm beginning to wonder why I bothered updating when I'm up against the likes of you!

Those XJ13 shots I'm simply lost for words at ..:embarrassed:

Wow... I had a feeling this one of my better sets, but I didn't think it'd go over that well, Thanks for all the comments guys. They give me some faith in my work. Then I feel good, then I tend to suck again... >_> Anyways... Until I can get better shots of my next car in the Series, Here's some of my Carnelot Metallic Lamborghini Gallarado, A.k.a Metallic Pony.

Do yourself a favour if you haven't already and visit Jag's website to download some pdf brochures. Why? Because that XJ13 update nailed their current presentation style. It really does feel like a factory-sponsored retrospective. My tiny little criticism? Leave the signature off for the in-thread presentation, but keep it on for full-sizers. It's a bit distracting when it's appearing on-screen multiple times.

Loving the portrait shots, from both updates; that orientation is so dramatic, people need to use it more! And the colour on the Lambo, mmmmm... further proof for my theory that every colour looks great if its on a Murci or Gallardo 👍

The Deep Forest motion shots in this latest update are excellent, the colour balance is just right and the compositions are simple without being too basic. I would have to agree with Slipz regarding the signatures, though.

Another stunning set! I agree with slip, with that many shots the sig starts getting a bit in the way. Personally I like the signature a lot, except the little logo with 3 of them I take it, its a bit much imo. I'd maybe do one of them. I do like the slick thin font though, goes well with the style of shots you do! Keep up the great work!

Very nice work, Gtuned! My favourite is number five, but all of them are awesome.

Wow, i thought the Gallarado Set was okay, but not That good. Based on the signature comments, I've tried that with this set, but I have 2 or 3 More saved for later that will have it on the Preview and the Full size. I was also finding the 3 GTD's weird so i redesigned the signature again. And probably should re size that too, it looks huge.
This set is my New Skyline GTR, in Bleu Non Metallise, quite a fitting color. If you look, It's the Exact opposite of my Arancio Atlas GTR. Orange, Carbon Hood, white Volks, This one, Blue, No carbon hood, and Black BBS's. Anyways... my babbling aside.. Here's the pictures. I present my 2007 Nissan GT-R a.k.a "Invert'r" And 2 Bonus edited Pictures. Vintage and Derezzed.

That is One Sick GTR .love the second edited shot more than the first .Top class Work Gtuned your sets have been awesome as of late 👍

Haha the upside down shot is interesting, catches your eye and makes you figure out whats going on. Plus it makes for an original use of an otherwise popular straight tunnel shot.

Thanks for the comments everyone, also some reasoning behind the upside down shot, I thought no one else had ever done that and it would give different look on how to frame things. And the first edited shot was just result of me messing around in Paint.net. Anyways, new set that's been sitting in my folder for about a month, my largest set ever at 160 Pictures, where as before, it would only be about 40 max. It's my F10 at Nurburgring, and I slimmed it down from 160 to 18. And no, I don't have a witty name for my F10 yet.

Back