The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is not the right place to post, but does anyone have Scottish GT5's PSN id? i'm supposed to be trading with him today and tomorrow but his inbox is full, so i can't PM him for PSN Id

I know this is not the right place to post, but does anyone have Scottish GT5's PSN id? i'm supposed to be trading with him today and tomorrow but his inbox is full, so i can't PM him for PSN Id

I think it's Lambosuperveloce

If Anyone has a Level 24 ticket they are willing to part with i would be very thankful. Send me a friend request at your earliest convenience

If Anyone has a Level 24 ticket they are willing to part with i would be very thankful. Send me a friend request at your earliest convenience

I think most users got it but this is wrong place to ask that..Read OP 👍
EDIT: Maybe you want some paints ?
My free paints offer is still open :)

Last edited:
I think most users got it but this is wrong place to ask that..Read OP 👍
EDIT: Maybe you want some paints ?
My free paints offer is still open :)

thank you. I'll take you up on your offer. Whats paints are you giving away?

hiesenberg why did you defriend me

I can guess. :lol: cos you got 30 post and all is in this thread 99,9% is useles..You have told that read OP but nothing helps..You ask stuff what is not allowed in this thread...I tought first you must be only troll,but now it looks you are serious...nah you cant be :lol:

brendanadams01
hiesenberg why did you defriend me

I defriended you too. That was to clear room for another trade. Don't take it personal unless you are in the middle of a trade.

Anyone have chromes to give away?I don't got any --'
EDIT:Forget it.Just saw I cant ask for anything,just take offers

My turn to give away!!
5x XJR-9 Purple to person who can send Fr within 10 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back