Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,143 views
Damn it, I thought it was a RX-7! :dopey:
 
You lot need to take a closer look, it's obviously a VW Beetle. :lol:
 
No, can't you tell from the reddish badge? Its an F40! :P
 
3409500_700b.jpg
 
One of my favourite characters ever. Patrick rocks. And thanks for ending the 'what's that car' thing going on here, it was starting to get boring. ;)
 
W3HS
Don't be silly, that's an awesome Supra.

ParkourVeyron
Stop being dumb, that's one of the best looking Skylines I've ever seen.

Steele_obsidion
^ seriously guys, this is GTP, all of us are car fans... can you NOT see that that CLEARLY is a GTR?? :dopey:

MildAshers
I think you'll find its actually a Prius.

Tesla
That's an absolute beaut of a Camaro.

mattjones
:odd: and here I was thinking it was an Oddyssey

Y'all just crazy. That guy's correct and what an Evo that is. :crazy:
 
I want some of whatever you guys are smoking. It is clearly a Ford Focus.
 
And I would like pictures, not walls of text. ;)
 
Holy crap, a talking dog. And that man has no arms.
 
Holy crap, a talking dog. And that man has no arms.

Maybe the dog has that collar machine thingy that translates canine thought into comprehensible human language :sly:
 
Picture1-54.png

Picture2-9.png

3cd8a33a.png


The only reason I post this is because it just happened to me.
 
x2_b8c6ba7
 
Crouch has one of the most bizarre statures I've seen for his height. He's so slender!
 
^ You don't know the rule?

The hottest girls get the richest boyfriends.
 
Back