The F1TV Fantasy League '12 I *Weekend Results & Race Video Post #426*

What should the race distance % be set to?

• Total voters
What car show?

Kool April Nites. It's a local thing for pre-1974 cars.

Slide-2.jpg

This is a really bad photo of it, at our stupid convention center. But theres usually... 1000-ish or more cars on display. I'm driving my Grandfather's 1957 Chevy Pickup in the Closed-Circuit cruise.

Which relates to this topic because I probably would publicize this at the show... If it was for prizes or something. And we had a sponsor. Yeah, that makes it on topic.

Bahrain was kinda' easy compared though.

I had to work really hard at this track. The Studio Liverpool rendition of Sepang is COMPLETELY wrong, so it's like driving a fictional track lol.

Ocassionally I'd try driving it like the real layout and I'd end up off the road :P

And as usual with this game, random spins play their part lol

He called it :lol:

Yep, surprise, surprise. :rolleyes: :D

There was me thinking my 1:33 was good. I will try to improve my time again tonight but I think I'll have real trouble even shaving a second off.

Comeon Hawkeye, I'm sure you can find the time somewhere, it's not like you haven't had a week! Oh and nitro, it's almost two weeks in a row now you've not entered a time, will it be a repeat performance this week? :sly:

Also, your friends; reese, rex & Omer Said? Are about to be dropped tomorrow by 8pm if there is no response by PM or this thread by then.

EDIT:

Everyone, please don't forget to send me your images by 8pm (GMT) tomorrow. Or you could run the risk of random qualification.

Last edited:
Yep, surprise, surprise. :rolleyes: :D

There was me thinking my 1:33 was good. I will try to improve my time again tonight but I think I'll have real trouble even shaving a second off.

Comeon Hawkeye, I'm sure you can find the time somewhere, it's not like you haven't had a week! Oh and nitro, it's almost two weeks in a row now you've not entered a time, will it be a repeat performance this week? :sly:

Right now is the first time I've had time this week. I'll just do one for Australia right now.

Edit: But since I did a time for last week, can I just be at the back end of the people who set times? Since i am somewhat fully-invested?

No, that wouldn't be fair on the random-quali users. I will on this one occasion extend the deadline and allow you to enter a time if you can get one to me in the next hour, with a picture ofcourse.

Sorry I haven't been active lately, my PC has been really sluggish over the past few days and now it has met his Tech-Maker, so for now I'll be watching this championship with my Archos tablet. It's a good thing this tablet supports Adobe Flash :D

Qualifying Results

1. Ferrari - Michael Schumacher (ipswich1992 - 1:31.582)
2. BMW Sauber-BMW - Nick Heidfeld (RACECAR - 1:32.329)
3. McLaren-Mercedes - Juan Pablo Montoya (dj_hazardous - 1:33.225)
4. Renault - Giancarlo Fisichella (GT4 Genius - Random-Quali)
5. McLaren-Mercedes - Kimi Räikkönen (lbsf1 - Random-Quali)
6. Renault - Fernando Alonso (Hollow - Random-Quali)
7. Ferrari - Felipe Massa (t3hgt3ftw1n - Random-Quali)
8. BMW Sauber-BMW - Jacques Villeneuve (nitrorocks - Random-Quali)
9. Honda - Jenson Button (hawkeye122 - Random-Quali)
10. Honda - Rubens Barrichello (Liquid - Random-Quali)
11. Super Aguri-Honda - Takuma Sato (akmuq - Random-Quali)
12. Williams-Cosworth - Nico Rosberg
13. Williams-Cosworth - Mark Webber
14. Toyota - Ralf Schumacher
15. Red Bull-Ferrari - David Coulthard
16. Toyota - Jarno Trulli
17. Red Bull-Ferrari - Christian Klien
18. Toro Rosso-Cosworth - Vitantonio Liuzzi
19. MF1-Toyota - Tiago Monteiro
20. Toro Rosso-Cosworth - Scott Speed
21. Super Aguri-Honda - Yuji Ide
22. MF1-Toyota - Christijan Albers

Race Video

My apologies but when I previewed it, it didn't seem very smooth. I'm sure I will be able to improve it as the season progresses though.

Please give the video a 'Like' if you enjoyed watching it and don't forget to watch in high quality - 480p.

Race Results

1. Renault - Giancarlo Fisichella (GT4 Genius) - 10 pts
2. McLaren-Mercedes - Juan Pablo Montoya (dj_hazardous) - 8 pts
3. Ferrari - Michael Schumacher (ipswich1992) - 6 pts
4. Renault - Fernando Alonso (Hollow) - 5 pts
5. Honda - Jenson Button (hawkeye122) - 4 pts
6. Honda - Rubens Barrichello (Liquid) - 3 pts
7. Toyota - Jarno Trulli - 2 pts
8. BMW Sauber-BMW - Nick Heidfeld (RACECAR) - 1 pt
9. Red Bull-Ferrari - David Coulthard
10. McLaren-Mercedes - Kimi Räikkönen (lbsf1)
11. Williams-Cosworth - Mark Webber

Congratulations to GT4 Genius for his first race win of the season:

goldq.png

Congratulations to myself (dj_hazardous) for achieving 2nd:

silvernw.png

Congratulations to ipswich1992 for achieving 3rd:

bronzedf.png

Last edited:
Another great performance, but this time from further back in the field! I quite wish I had done some qualifying though.

Awesome, I won!

I'd like to thank Alonso for wining the 2005 championship thereby giving us the first pit garage, which combined with Fisi's mediocre skills allowed for the win.

Speaking of the pits did anyone watch the race video at 2:36? I've never seen so many cars in a pitlane! (Especially of the same team too). :lol:

EDIT:

Major update in first post, more streamlined, weekend results moved to their own page, removed spoiler tags for drivers and constructors championship standings, updated all standings and anything else I forgot to mention.

By the way, does anyone have any friends that would be interested in taking part? As you can see we have almost half the spare driver slots of the field.

Last edited:
Yeah, I feel for you. Especially after that impressive 2nd position in qualifying. I'm not sure where it all went wrong for you as I haven't watched the video in full unfortunately.

Renault are looking strong, I think they & Honda were the only teams for both drivers to finish in the top 8 last week.

Hmm, must say I'm a bit disappointed with the amount of activity in this thread after posting R2 of the weekend results. Maybe it's just a case of sour grapes from some poor finishes.

Anyone done a competitive time for Melbourne yet?

Hi guys, I've been busy over the weekend. Haven't had time to post anything interesting. I'll give a proper race driver review of my performance tomorrow.

Hmm, must say I'm a bit disappointed with the amount of activity in this thread after posting R2 of the weekend results. Maybe it's just a case of sour grapes from some poor finishes.

Anyone done a competitive time for Melbourne yet?

I've been mostly busy with trying to fix a series I'm running as its been having some terrible attendance so no laps from me so far.

I'm in! dj-hazard, please ignore my pick from the pm. I'll rather take Rosberg and his whatever car. It's defo the 5th best car after Renault, Ferrari, Mercedes and Honda. Thx.

Back