Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,979 views
Thats not the point. Famine didn't lower my intelligence.
You think you know something then Famine will always know that little bit more and on occasions prove you wrong no matter the subject.

Or he just looks up info quickly before replying. He is on the internet, after all.
 
575715_473675452658283_1484383385_n.jpg
 
Or he just looks up info quickly before replying. He is on the internet, after all.

I know. It was meant to be a funny picture.
I guess I failed then.
 
In that case I'll post this again...

northbynorthwest.jpg


:D
 
Here's the original comic before I 'shopped it up.
 
Thanks for quoting it from the post immediately above yours.
 
tumblr_m3k2sz4VW41qbza1oo1_1280.jpg



EDIT:

482091_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Dooblewasur
Ever noticed how the title says No swearing? I think that this picture might have one of those "swear" words in it…but I can't be certain.

If it isn't censored when you type it in, then it's usually find. IIRC 'bitch' isn't censored. :)
 
Ever noticed how the title says No swearing? I think that this picture might have one of those "swear" words in it…but I can't be certain.


Bitch isn't a swear word bro. However, something like **** is. Even bastard and pissed are acceptable on here.

Rule is: if it trips the swear filter, it isn't allowed.
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/21662251.jpg

OC btw.
 
We haven't had one of these in a while.

i7Rzu.jpg



This is why I use AdBlock on Facebook

WkNk6.png
 
Back