F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
204759.jpg

Alonso: Hello Mr. Hamilton. Or as they call you around the garage, Hammy. I want you to make a choice. There's a slow acting poison coursing through your system, which only I have the cure for. Will you disrupt Vettel's race to save yourself, or will you choose to suffer.

204759.jpg

Accident Hotline - Have you been involved in an accident that wasn't your fault? Are you looking to claim the compensation you deserve? Well at Accident Claims we can help!

Lewis - When you say it wasn't your fault...

204759.jpg

Lewis: "So did they found out who recommended those dodgy cheap tyres? What? No, I've never heard of anyone called 'daan'."

Last edited:
204759.jpg

Lewis picks up the phone.
TROLOLOLOLOL.
Who the hell is this. *Hangs up* Maldonado again????????????

Last edited:
204759.jpg

"What???" "No I don't want to invest in a retirement fund!!!!!" "Who put you up to this?"

204759.jpg

"Hey, I just hit you,
And this is crazy,
But I'm Hamilton,
So penalise me maybe!"

204759.jpg

"Hey Michael, it's Lewis... Just how easy was it to spot the Williams coming out of the final corner at the Hungaroring? Did you know it was Rubens?...

"Reason? Curiosity in case Pastor Maldonado comes near my car again...."

204759.jpg

Hi Mum, I'm going to miss Team GB Women's opening match against New Zealand later today, can you Sky Plus it for me?​

204759.jpg

"And now in other news, the cause of the O2 network's failure several week back has been traced back to this man. According to his shirt he seems to be a Vodafone member and he was last seen walking away from a damaged F1 car in Germany. Police believe he may be in Hungary within the next few days and are asking the public to be vigilant - this man is a dangerous driver and not be crossed, as he will crash or take you out. He's not to be confused with the driver of a (much faster) similar car called "Jenson"."

204759.jpg

JB: Hey, Lewis, it's Jenson here - could you please do me a favour?
LH: ...what is it?
JB: I need you to get back out on track from your so-called retirement from the race and hold up someone.
LH: Hold-up? You do know the FIA doesn't allow weapons other than Maldonado out on track?!
JB: No, you fool, I need you to slow down Vettel so I can get second place...

204759.jpg

"Hello? Yeah, just a sec, I'll check. Amanda Hugginkiss! Hey, I'm lookin' for Amanda Hugginkiss! Oh, why can't I find a man to hug and kiss?!"

204759.jpg

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
He's on a cellphone, calling race control
All of his change has gone to Charlie
Where's his fortune gone, ask Maldonado
There's a penalty for those two.
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

FINAL ENTRY

Last edited:
Round Ten - Germany

german.jpg

204759.jpg

Hamilton: Of course I have you on speed dial Bernie; you are the first person I call to complain, (cough) I mean congratulate, on another successful Formula 1 weekend !

Final Entry, Parc Ferme'

I would have preferred the Kimi fence climbing pic over this rather boring one :)

Final Entry
204759.jpg

Determined to prevent Jenson winning, Lewis makes a quick call direct to his pit radio instructing him to switch to "Yellow G2"

204759.jpg

"Lewis, there's no driving event at the olympic games, but we can put you in a Routemaster for the opening ceremony."

Beckam drove the XXX boat with the flame :dopey:

"Hello? Yeah, just a sec, I'll check. Amanda Hugginkiss! Hey, I'm lookin' for Amanda Hugginkiss! Oh, why can't I find a man to hug and kiss?!"[/CENTER]

Moe from the Simpsons and Bart Simpson want their prank call line back:)

204759.jpg

"Yeah I also just heard my Tooned character is hired by Disney/Pixar."
"He earns what .... that's more than I get."

Final Entry

Last edited:
Final entry

204759.jpg

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Vodafone call centre:
"Hello, you are through to the Vodafone helpline, we're busy at the moment but one of our expert Vodafone technicians will be with you shortly"... *on-hold music plays for about 3 secs*..... "Hello, how can i help you?"

Lewis:
"Wow!!.. Question, are you any good at changing tyres, and do you want a new job?"

Apologies for the delay, voting will be posted up this evening, and Round 11 will follow next week.

ROUND TEN - RESULT

german.jpg

1st: Touring Mars - 25 pts
2nd: Famine - 18 pts
3rd: niky - 15 pts
4th=: ghskilla, Omnis - 11 pts
6th: Pupik, LewyOs - 7 pts
8th: prisonermonkeys, axletramp, DK, GTP_Ingram, Flex0r - 1 pt

(Min. votes needed to score points this week: 2)

Winning Entry

204759.jpg

Touring Mars
"Well Lewis, there's good news and bad news... the good news is that Christian Horner has admitted to cheating. The bad news is that it was with your Mum."

Standings (after Round Ten)

1st: prisonermonkeys - 114 pts ••
2nd: Touring Mars - 112 pts ••
3rd: LewyOs - 83 pts •

4th: Famine - 63 pts •
5th: DK - 57 pts ••
6th: Flex0r - 51 pts •
7th: dhandes - 41 pts •
8th: niky - 39 pts
9th: Furinkazen - 36 pts •
10th: Stiggy - 29 pts

11th: Omnis - 28 pts
12th: RACECAR - 27 pts
13th: GTP_Ingram - 25 pts
14th=: chromatic9, Ferrari_458 - 23 pts
16th: gorsad - 22 pts
17th: Liquid - 21 pts
18th: zed300 - 20 pts
19th: akmuq - 18 pts
20th: tribolik - 17 pts
21st=: livemusic, funkyDucks - 16 pts
23rd: At 1ness - 15 pts
24th: FCB-Rizla-TML - 12 pts
25th=: lemansfanatic, ghskilla - 11 pts
27th: BlacqueJacques - 10 pts
28th: Jimlaad43 - 9 pts
29th=: LMSCorvetteGT2, PeterJB - 8 pts
31st: Pupik - 7 pts
32nd: haitch40 - 4 pts
33rd=: Sach, pezzarinho17 - 3 pts
35th=: Seismica, Turbo-Kai, axletramp - 1 pt

At the half-way stage, there is only 2 pts in it at the top between myself and prisonermonkeys, and both of us have two wins each...! :cheers:

winnerd.jpg

2012 Previous Round Winners

22px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png
Round 1 - DK

22px-Flag_of_Malaysia.svg.png
Round 2 - Touring Mars

22px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
Round 3 - prisonermonkeys

22px-Flag_of_Bahrain.svg.png
Round 4 - Furinkazen

22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
Round 5 - dhandes & DK