Version 1.02 Out

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 175 comments
EL_ZISSOU
Yeah baby! I've never gotten to make one of these kinds of threads.. feels like I won something from a scratch-off ticket :)

Downloading now, will report back with observations.

Notes:
  • 133MB, downloaded very fast

Man I just bought an LP640-4 SV and my game froze and wouldnt go back to the homepage.
I restarted my PS3 and up comes update 1.02 133mb :) yay.
now back to racing.

PD and SONY U are retarded? Who releases a patch without any announcement of whats in it? I hate not knowing what a patch/update is doing. Communication is key.

From gran-turismo.com

The online service of Gran Turismo 5 will undergo maintenance during the following hours:

Start: 27/11/2010 03:00 (GMT)
Finish: 27/11/2010 04:00 (GMT)

During the maintenance, it will not be possible to connect to any of the online services.

*Please note that the exact times of the maintenance may slightly vary.

For USA
Start: 11/26/2010 22:00 EST
Finish: 11/26/2010 23:00 EST

My game crashed as I exited the Japanese championship. I restarted, downloaded the patch and now it constantly reminds me that the service is down for maintenance. It's also stuck on the loading screen of GtLife. Hope it saved. I don't want to drive another 30 laps in that Nissan again.

My game crashed as I exited the Japanese championship. I restarted, downloaded the patch and now it constantly reminds me that the service is down for maintenance. It's also stuck on the loading screen of GtLife. Hope it saved. I don't want to drive another 30 laps in that Nissan again.

Try disconnecting from PSN and see if that helps you get out of the loading screen.

And according to Ashes1396 from NeoGAF, damage is now enabled in arcade mode.

Man I just bought an LP640-4 SV and my game froze and wouldnt go back to the homepage.
I restarted my PS3 and up comes update 1.02 133mb :) yay.
now back to racing.

Same here... Lost 3 first place finishes because of it. Hopefully this patch fixes the freezes and crashes, getting tired of losing results.

Edit: downloaded and installed SUPER fast, but where are the patch notes???

Installed it and everything looks the same. Probably just an online patch.
I wish they put in release note.

EDIT: it says:

The server is currently undergoing maintenance.
For more details, please visit the following website:
http://www.gran-turismo.com

I got the server maintenance problem after trying to upload a photo as my profile pic. So i restarted and was getting long loading times. So i signed out of PSN and now ive gotta update.

The servers got hit hard guys, Every person who has internet logs into the server. **** happens, get over it. Be thankful PD is working hard to fix it.

Yep I was wondering why my GT5 froze on the loading screen going from B-Spec to GT Life. I hope it didn't screw up my save or anything having to quit the game on the loading screen.....

This.

Back