Version 1.02 Out

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 175 comments
Mine was stalling at every load and when I went to the main screen it kept telling me the server was down, while I was waiting for it I saw this thread so I exited and now it's downloading so those problem's are the server (just like on launch day) not the patch.:)

You can disable your internet and still be able to play. Just remember that the game will try to connect to the online servers and get hung up if it can't connect. Hence why your stuck at the GT loading screen.

who makes it prompt you to update MID RACE!

and it doesn't even pause, just black screen pops up and i crash and hear all the cars go past me.

Patch is optimizing the global performance of the game + max power restrictions and weight restrictions for online races

This sounds pretty good 👍

“It’s like a living creature, dynamically growing as we speak.” Yamauchi explained and the game will receive updates “every week, every month”. Upcoming updates will include matchmaking and leaderboards and are “all planned in the processs of evolution”.

[removed, now banned user]
It doesn't matter what you want to call it. It is against the AUP, so don't do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds pretty good 👍

“It’s like a living creature, dynamically growing as we speak.” Yamauchi explained and the game will receive updates “every week, every month”. Upcoming updates will include matchmaking and leaderboards and are “all planned in the processs of evolution”.

:) I know right

Update is the same size as the first one, it just fixes system hangs when connection to server could not be established. It also notifies you that servers are down. Looks like there's nothing in it

After cleaning that mess, I'm going to remind people:
If you see a post that's offensive, don't shoot back with another comment, report it. Don't quote said offensive material either, it just creates more work for the staff.

This is not a thread I would expect to have to hand out bans/infractions/warnings with. Here's hoping there won't be any more.

I'll back up what SlipZtrEm said. The moderators don't like handing out infractions and other assorted penalties, but don't think that means we won't take action against you if we have to. Make no mistake, ladies and gentlemen: we know who the trouble-makers are, and chances are we're watching you.

Consider yourselves warned.

Do you think the patch fixed this?

picture.php

picture.php

Do you think the patch fixed this?
I honestly think that's a very minor issue. It might get fixed, but there are bigger issues at hand - jagged shadows, the birthday glitch - that need to be corrected before Polyphony set about remedying an incorrect description.

Back