Drag Time!

• Thread starter F1000X
  • 22 comments
No HP cheats of any kind are allowed. Any tuning is allowed, all cars are permitted. If you cheat, than you are lame. Good luck to all who try!:D
Note: This is for GT2 Cars only.

I've gotten 8.02's But I've refrain from getting any faster. MY WRX STi Ver. VI has done 10.318!! That's a WRX Record!

Send me your settings and parts, I want to give it a shot, if you can go faster than please do it! I have waited so long to see if anyone can break into the 7s.

Oh, I'd prefer not to tell, as it is not a wild guess. If it really helps I'll tell you. But I don't think you'll need to know.
F1000X

Hey, try usinghards on the front and Super Softs in the back if your car is RWD....I;ve always wanted to test if it was faster, but never tried. It should be, but....

Originally posted by 240Z freak
hybrid I assume?

Nope actually it was a glitch in the game. And that same glitch dumped my memory card today. But I still have the 55+ million:(

The 240Z didn't come close to the 8.1 time. It just spun it's tires for the entire 400M. I used the Suzuki and 8.5 something was the best I could find. :confused:

not to brag or boast but i have my civic hatch runnin 9sec in the 1/4 mile ...i dont know whut you guys is runnin to pull 8 sec. but congrats..i ve been tinkering with this car for like 2 years now ..:odd:

if you want to find good times to go against, go to www.Racing-Line.org. They have a large variety. There was a Lancer that did 8.024 under 4wds. At least last I knew there was.

These are completely non hybrids unless its actually under hybrids.

hks drag cars are ****ty but they make good money to deposit to your account dont waste your time with that car ..its not worth it but hey you can do whut ever ya want ..

The skyline drag car isnt good, but the 180 is... I'm not going to give you any hints on my set-up as I poured hours into it. That and my dad used to drag race in r/l.

HA HA HA ITS ALIVE ...i got my civic to bust into the low 8s..ha ha ha im very pleased with my car i challenge anyone now ..lol you guys are lucky your in another state ...LOL..OH WELL WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF HONDA POWER :D

Latest Posts

Back