The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Considering I think we're in the majority now, I'm sorry to say this, but you guys are the strange ones.

glue+factory.jpg

@ivoyared: Find a sense of humor. :rolleyes:

Are you guys really grown-up, or teenagers? Because this program is for 9 year old girls.

It's not normal.

Next you're going to be calling us a bunch of homosexuals, right? :rolleyes:

Either watch it or don't watch it, simple as. No one is going to confine you for watching a cartoon and *gasp* enjoying it.

Next you're going to be calling us a bunch of homosexuals, right? :rolleyes:

Either watch it or don't watch it, simple as. No one is going to confine you for watching a cartoon and *gasp* enjoying it.

No, I'm not telling that.

I'm saying that I have never saw grown-up guys making a fan-club on the internet based on a 9 year old girl TV show.

Oooookay, now I've started caring. Get rid of the inactive members first off. that's about 180,000 off. Okay, now then, take a count of those who have actually been counted, to either be, or not be. That's what, 30? 40? You can be pretty reassured more than just us are actually bronies, so rather than looking at just cold hard numbers, why don't you actually take a look around?

I'm saying that I have never saw grown-up guys making a fan-club on the internet based on a 9 year old girl TV show.

And I've never seen grown-ups making a fanclub on the internet based on a video game.

Oh, wait...

Oooookay, now I've started caring. Get rid of the inactive members first off. that's about 180,000 off. Okay, now then, take a count of those who have actually been counted, to either be, or not be. That's what, 30? 40? You can be pretty reassured more than just us are actually bronies, so rather than looking at just cold hard numbers, why don't you actually take a look around?

There are 537 active users right now.

C'mon ivoyared, lighten up. No one asked you to join, or is forcing you to like it. Do not want any negativity around here. Just people who enjoy the show and the lulz that accompany it.

makingrezbetter.JPG

MLPhgh.gif

Actually on topic, it's been renewed for two seasons...which beckons the question, at least from me: how new is this exactly?

C'mon ivoyared, lighten up. No one asked you to join, or is forcing you to like it. Do not want any negativity around here. Just people who enjoy the show and the lulz that accompany it.

makingrezbetter.JPG

I was just replying the guys who thought that I was calling them a bunch of homos. But ok, I'll leave.

But first, don't flood the funny image thread anymore, please. Post the pony pictures here.

Actually on topic, it's been renewed for two seasons...which beckons the question, at least from me: how new is this exactly?

Apparently the show originally aired in October of last year. I just found out about it from a friend this year when he convinced me to watch an episode.

Screw him introducing me to this awesome.

Also.

The math was done for active members. Generally only a few hundred are active in the span of a few months. And that is counting the GT section, which many long standing members don't even go into at this point. Hell, the entire GT and OLR sections are minimized for me; I only go in there when some one mentions an especially interesting thread. And most of us will notice a new face that is active in the Off-Topic and other sections, such as your self or Villian, etc. Your attitude of using numbers and trying express some understanding after being here a month is amusing.

Also, grown men can enjoy anything. The fact that you are continuing to come in here and question everything just shows you lack of maturity. Since I saw a post about you throwing bibles away in front of your school, I'm going to assume you are a teenager, which also matches your attitude.

You honestly are way too serious for the Internet. And I'll post images where ever the hell I want provided they don't violate the AUP or anything else.

Grow up, seriously.

Last edited:

Sorry, but no. Why? Because first I hate Dawson, and secondly because I'm pretty damn sure I can express an opinion. Certainly more so than trolling with the Godfather and other images in completely poor choice.

Honestly, if you want to have a discussion, go ahead, but if you are just going to troll is such poor fashion, just stop. All it does is make the thread look like junk and detracts from the rather simple joy some of as are finding here.

Because My Little Pony is the best way of entertainment for adults or teenagers.
The few episodes I've seen are a hell of a lot better than the garbage that most teens watch these days.

But first, don't flood the funny image thread anymore, please. Post the pony pictures here.
Yes. Don't continue to post the only thing that has been funny in the thread for the past month or so.

Anyways, how does the schedule work for these? I was under the assumption it was only on on Fridays, but last week one taped that was on Saturday too.

@ Cody; That's the fourth time you've changed your avatar now? Mog already stole Applejack from me. :grumpy: :lol:

Anyways, how does the schedule work for these? I was under the assumption it was only on on Fridays, but last week one taped that was on Saturday too.

Friday @ 1:30 are the newer episodes.

It's like....I'm having a conversation with myself. Lulz.

@ Cody; That's the fourth time you've changed your avatar now? Mog already stole Applejack from me. :grumpy: :lol:

6th. I've had Derpy Hooves, AppleJack, Trixie, and then the three most recent have all been Twilight ones.

Also, newest episode is up at 1080p over on YouTube.

Last edited:
My Godfather, etc. pics are just me having fun with your fad. I thought it was funny and I hope some others found it funny as well. It's just my half-hearted take at the My Little Pony meme from an opposite extreme. I do 99% of my GTP posting while at work and this computer is awful, so I can't spend time to make anything very original so I appologize if my links aren't "scene" enough for you. 4chan isn't exactly SFW (even though I almost never visit that site anyways).

I am with you guys 100% when it comes to ivoyared's postings and all that, but you really gotta drop this "you're new around here" attitude, Cody. Honestly, if my presence on GTP irks you that much, please block me so you won't have to see any of my posts. I paid for my Premium just the same, and I do my best to abide by the AUP. I'm just here to kill time and have some fun and I don't need your approval to do so.

My Godfather, etc. pics are just me having fun with your fad. I thought it was funny and I hope some others found it funny as well. It's just my half-hearted take at the My Little Pony meme from an opposite extreme. I do 99% of my GTP posting while at work and this computer is awful, so I can't spend time to make anything very original so I appologize if my links aren't "scene" enough for you. 4chan isn't exactly SFW (even though I almost never visit that site anyways).

I am with you guys 100% when it comes to ivoyared's postings and all that, but you really gotta drop this "you're new around here" attitude, Cody. Honestly, if my presence on GTP irks you that much, please block me so you won't have to see any of my posts. I paid for my Premium just the same, and I do my best to abide by the AUP. I'm just here to kill time and have some fun and I don't need your approval to do so.

I found them funny.👍

Although posting Dawson may be taking it a tad too far.:lol:

As for grown men watching a show made for 9 year old girls, at least it's not the crap they show on qubo(fairly certain every original show they have has an underlining bible theme). Once you at least watch a child you'll see how you can find shows like this amusing.

Back