The minimalist thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dolp
  • 200 comments
  • 21,802 views
Messages
864
France
Near Marseille
Messages
GTP_Dolp
For this kind of pics...



 
Nice idea! Going to see if i have one or two pics that could make it to this thread =D
 
Nice idea 👍

Not sure if this qualifies...

5704713375_9187eabeb0_z.jpg

will post more when I get home from work.
 
Very nice photos, what's the colour of that NSX it looks really nice.
 
Hope this is good$

Alaskasneeuw_3.jpg
 
Great idea and great start Dolp.

Hope this two are valid, don't pretty sure about the second.

Chevrolet%20Camaro%20Z28%2069%20RM-02.jpg


Renault%205%20Maxi%20Turbo%20Rally-06.jpg
 
Nice idea dolp! I'm going to see if I have anything that fits the bill. :)
 
Great thread Dolp. I love your photos. You are the master at this genre. Numbers 1, 3 and 4 are amazing. Blue sky and rolling green hills... :D Can't wait to get off work and take some "minimalist" photos now... The closest thing I have right now is this, but it still doesn't completely qualify in my opinion:

 
hard to say if minimalistic or not.......but here it goes ;)








​
 
After going through my flickr gallery I found the following which I think would qualify as minimalistic.





 
Great idea

i'm not 100% on this being a minimalist picture though
5665521645_fc9580b8a3_b.jpg
 
blue1n.jpg
 
^^ Reminds me why blue is my favorite color... ;) Great photo (and I like the signature too.)
 
I hope it is minimalistic enough$

RX-7Close-Up.jpg
 
Great contributions all!! I didn't thought this thread would have so nice start, keep it up!!
 
Renault Clio V6 24V

 
Back