The minimalist thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dolp
  • 200 comments
  • 21,898 views
5718847104_d4a6d43b4a_z.jpg
 
Thanks F458. 👍 :D
 
Toyota GT-One

 
^^ have to agree 👍. plus a couple more examples like the close-ups on the wheel rims :dunce: closest catagory they fall into is abstract (loosely based)... not sure people are really getting it.

5728521222_2321f661d0_z.jpg
 
Toyota GT-One

 
^Looks damn near real, too.

Here's mine, going for a very non-flashy background using 500mm focal length and 1.0 aperture.

 
I swear this photo is purely unedited. :O

sangalganoabbey2.jpg


This too, I swear it's naturally lit!

eigernordwandshorttrackn.jpg


One of my early photos. Hope it counts! :sick:

nrburgringnordschleife.jpg


And lastly, it's my wallpaper ATM. :sly:

tokyor2462.jpg


I hope I don't get in trouble for 'over-sized' images. :scared:
 
This is not minimalism by my criteria, but I'll post cause it is minimalistic after some of shots posted in here :)

5727984057_a8e1428dcc_o.jpg
 
Bit different to my normal sort of pic, but I think this fits here, feel free to tell me otherwise :)


Click
 
Not sure if this is minimalist...

Superspeedway-Daytona.jpg
 
GDII, I really like the Mine's Skyline (pic 1). Can you post a link to the full size?
 
GDII, I really like the Mine's Skyline (pic 1). Can you post a link to the full size?

I will have to upload the full res image. I can't do it until Monday though. I have this image as my PS3 and work PC background. I do like it. No editing either.
 
Back