Drift Team Colours

• Thread starter alvin23a
  • 26 comments
Australia
New South Wales
alvin23a
ICIY BOYS
Ok I used the search and did not find anything like this so I thought I'll start it. Basicly I am trying to create a database of all team colours used be GTP drift teams. I am hoping that this will make it easier for new or small team who are choseing thir team colour. So they don't clash with other teams. If you know a team and their colour just post the team name and their colour and I'll update the OP.

TEAM- BODY COLOUR / WHEEL COLOUR

Southern Sliderz - Dark Blue / Yellow or White
SlideFX - Baby Seal Tears / Unicorn Fart Metallic
D-Max - AMG Monza Grau Magno
Nemisis - White
Burst - Purple
DSpec's - Maziora Mazeran
Black and Yellow - Black / Yellow
RedSuns - Gunmetal Grey / Fame Red
Gold Rush Drifters - Red / Yellow
DriftUnion - Gray / Isotope Green
Drop5 - Vivid blue / Isotope Green
Team Vip* - Dark Gray Mica / Midnight Purple 2 or Abu Dhabi Blue

Last edited:
Good idea, but NK4E has the teams in the team list coloured to their team colour. Check it out. Maybe the orther teams should ask NK4E to change it for them.

This thread isnt bad, now everyone can see which colours are in use,

Duman079
Good idea, but NK4E has the teams in the team list coloured to their team colour. Check it out. Maybe the orther teams should ask NK4E to change it for them.

This thread isnt bad, now everyone can see which colours are in use,

I didn't see anything like this and that's the idea.
Mods could you make this a sticky. Please

Last edited:
RedSuns- gunmetal grey/ flame red rims
And just to say Youll be seeing me alot more than others. Since OJSideways left the teams practically fallen apart. :(

gold rush drifters cf hood /red body /yellow wheels. at the moment.
we might go matte red but its definitely gonna stay red

can we sticky this due it useful for new teams and existing teams who might want to change colours

Welcome to the GTP's Gran Turismo 5 Drift Boards. Please announce yourself in this thread. If possible that you do have a question. Feel free to ask it here in this thread, also remember to follow the AUP and use our search bar and PM system.
================================================
If you are looking for Drift teams, here is our current roster:
Team D-Spec
Team ||G-Force||
Team SFX Drift
Team D-MAX
Team =L2D=
Team NEMESIS
Team Burst
Southern Sliderz
Team Infinite
Team slimeLINE
Team Insane Drift
Team D-Trick Drift
Team ViP
Dori Factory
-TEIN Dori-
Emperors
DriftUnion
ID
13 Devils
Koguchi Power
SAIKO^D
TeamOrange
Stealth Drift
Team Suislide
====================================
Alliances:
Matsuri Missiles Alliance
-----------------
Tips section:
Somewhat updated...If you were to sticky this thread, try to have a mod delete all the posts after the OP has been updated and ask a mod to sticky it. Though I only ask for stickied threads that will help the community as a whole but not just the teams. Also,
Team Leaders, please PM or send me a message on my board to let me know which teams are actually active( or post here before Mods will delete the posts). Though having to show off your true colors, do you think that colors will attract members to your group or is it skill? Looking at some Apps or some groups ( not same any names) have try outs or at least don't focus on drifting for fun and improvement but seriousness only for the hobby.

Last edited:
Suggestion: Add Drop5 Drift Team in there, but they have no team colours ATM.

Also, Southern Sliderz wheel colours prefer to run yellow or white.

Are team name is gold rush drifters, not gold rush and every one has a black cf hood its part of the colour shceme

Are team name is gold rush drifters, not gold rush and every one has a black cf hood its part of the colour shceme
Sorry I have crocted the name and I don't think the cf hood is that much of a problem as if an other team is thinking of the colour. They won't chose it cause you guys have it.

Oops how did I miss this thread? Anywho Team Vip* colors are,

(Body color) Dark Gray Mica
(Rim color) Midnight Purple 2/ Abu Dhabi Blue

Last edited:
Back