GT6 Release Date Predictions

• Thread starter GT5Canuck
  • 98 comments
McSoap
So, in 5 minutes I can run to the store and buy GT6? :scared:

The wind just caught my hat and blew it on the floor, so that can only mean one thing.

GT5Canuck
I know, 2019 does seem quite rapid given the length of time 5 took, but I'm an optimist.

That's perfectly realistic.
Gt6 will be released on 16th February 2015. The weather outside is rainy, forza 358788 has just hit the shops. Borris Johnson has finally realised that his voice sounds is, at least half the time jibberish. And We are still in the recession.
It is a Tuesday.

Well I truly believe that the PS4 will be out by winter next year so it's not unbelievable that the next instalment of GT will be about a year after the release, even though PD already have the dev kits, If anyone have them it's PD.

GT6P Release for the PS3- November 10th 2013
PS4 AND GT6 release for the PS4-November 13th 2015
Nailed it :sly:

Why would a prologue be on PS3 but the full game on PS4? That makes no sense in what they're trying to do with a prologue.

Personally I really hope they ditch prologues all together.

Why would a prologue be on PS3 but the full game on PS4? That makes no sense in what they're trying to do with a prologue.

Personally I really hope they ditch prologues all together.

LOL i agree, I could care less for prologues. Just pretty sure they would do it. But i really think they should debut the PS4 and GT6 at the same time

Since this is on my PS3 comment I'll say "KAZ says GT6 coming soon", has been my comment since PS3 was released!:crazy:

Latest Posts

Back