Hypothetical Question: GT4 on XBox

  • Thread starter Thread starter Event
  • 106 comments
  • 4,278 views

Would you buy an XBox for GT4?


  • Total voters
    75

Event

Zoom-zoom
Premium
Messages
6,899
Messages
GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account)
If PD decided to put GT4 on XBox so they could have larger starting grids and bump-mapping, would you still get GT4 and an XBox? (I know this won't ever happen becasue of SCE, but hypothetically speaking, would you?)
 
I'll never buy an Xbox, so I guess I'd have to say buh bye to GT4.
 
XBOX is not a racing simulation platform, as it does not support force feedback controllers. Without the option to use a proper force feedback wheel, I do not care about having a larger AI field, or any other graphic refinement.

We will all have to wait until PS3 and GT5 are released to see a better console driving simulator.
 
If I was rich, I would. Otherwise, no.
 
Only if I had an X-box, I would just stick with GT3 on the PS2 otherwise
 
I would be pissed off if X Box got GT4. That's our game. They probably will get it because they can't make a racing game as good as the Gran Turismo series.
 
How will X-Box get GT when GT is a Sony product? Care to explain that 98cobra? Also in the first post it was pointed out that this was a hypothetical question.
 
Microsoft will probably pay Sony to make them a game. :lol:
 
ROFL, yeah they might actually be stupid enough to try.
 
I would cry and later commit suicide if PD would do that.
 
I voted no because I already own an Xbox. Why would I need to buy another one? ;)
 
As long as the Xbox version would take full advantage of the Logitech Drivng Force Pro I would be all for it. My loyalty lies with the game series and not the console its on and if that meant I could possibly have a better game on a competing system than I would be the first in line to buy it.
 
98cobra
That's what I was thinking.
Then your thinking is flawed and sUn was joking.
 
I dont think that i would go and buy a new console just because of one game.
 
Here is my Hypothetical Answer, to your Hypothetical Question.

I already own an Xbox, thats why this is a Hypothetical Answer.
As a massive racing and racing game fan, I would definitely get a Xbox just for GT4.
Why? Because Xbox game sucks. I never would have gotten a Xbox if it weren't for steel battalion by Capcom. The problem for me is there are no FFB steering wheel made for Xbox, nothing even comes close to GT4.
 
98cobra
Chill. I know. I was joking too. :sly:
Oh, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
 
cobragt
Can the xb support force feed back?
It can but the force feedback needs to be programmed into the code of the game, it's a lot more complicated than doing force feedback on PS2.
 
I think Forza Motorsport doesn't have a chance. 👎
 
forza-motorsport-20040628025903690.jpg

:lol:
Good luck with that ugly wheel.
 
Damn I need to buy one how much do the Gran Turismo driving wheels go for?
 
$150 USD or £100.
 
Hmm good question, I suppose as it's GT by PD and only them and that it is only for the XBox then yeah I suppose I would buy one. The games make the console not the other way around remember !!
 
Forza is bs. Just another wanna be gt4 :rolleyes: If it can have physics as good as gt4, it wont matter because of the lack of FFB, force feed back. I want to feel the road, the turns, etc.
 
Back