This kid has mad skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwaaahahahaaa.... AWESOME kid... Should've given him the DFP with FF set to Maximum - Would've pulled him off the chair :lol:

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! :eek: That kid drives better than my Dad! :lol: He got a gold in one of the licences :eek:

Wow, he is good for someone that age!

He has the same Steering Wheel as me! And I liked his victory celebration on the second video.

Awesome... Some of my mates haven't managed to get gold on the Cappuccino test...

And they own and can drive real cars!!!

C.

O_o ... that is gona be some kid when he get's older ... :D

I thought I had a good start with driving Slalom races (Auto-X i presume) with 16 in a real car......but this is REALLY out of ordinary !!

How do they learn that stuff?? That really is some impressive stuff, although I do have a question, how does he reach the pedals? Still awesome hehe

LOL dam that was cool... the kid is better than me 2... if he's from Japan then it don't suprise me one bit... Japanese gamers are usualy very good.

Edit: The kids got the same wheel as me 2... 👍

first of all WOW! that was unbelievable...... I can't even get gold on my first try....... that kid has a POTENTIAL TO BE A GT RACER.....

We've had an discussion on this video before, some members thoght it was faked. I watched it again, it still looks like the kid is actually driving it. If he was actually driving it, kid's an prodigy.

Biggs
How do they learn that stuff?? That really is some impressive stuff, although I do have a question, how does he reach the pedals? Still awesome hehe

When you look well, even his footwork is quite impressive in fact.

in a replay, does it show the "trophy"? (gt symbol in bronze, silver, or gold)

I don't remember the trophy ever being shown at the end of a replay, only the end of the real thing.
Maybe I'm mistaken.

If I'm not mistaken, then those vids are the real deal.

Guys, Guys, chill, he's not the actual player. The actual player is the one who's controlling the joystick, he's just there simply turning the wheel ;)

EvoMR05
Guys, Guys, chill, he's not the actual player. The actual player is the one who's controlling the joystick, he's just there simply turning the wheel ;)

you are right, for a sec there i wanted to go hide in my closet

EvoMR05

Thats rubbish he is definitely controlling the car - you can even see him react to the back end sliding out a bit - he corrects the skid.....and if someone is controlling with a pad why does he turn at exactly the right moments and make slight adjustments which are the same on screen?? He is even using the pedals properly....

it's not that astonishing if you have seen kids on consoles these days - my friend's 3yr old is quite good but maybe not quite that level yet...

pmacFTO
Thats rubbish he is definitely controlling the car - you can even see him react to the back end sliding out a bit - he corrects the skid.....and if someone is controlling with a pad why does he turn at exactly the right moments and make slight adjustments which are the same on screen?? He is even using the pedals properly....

it's not that astonishing if you have seen kids on consoles these days - my friend's 3yr old is quite good but maybe not quite that level yet...

i totally agree im a editor myself and have made lots of videos and I have studied it for ages and u can clearly see the kids going with the car correcting slides, acceleration etc and the japanese are pro at their games so it dosn't suprise me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back