¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,355 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
GT6 PARTNERS WITH FIA! AND WE WILL BE GETTING FIA CONTENT!!
 
GT6 PARTNERS WITH FIA! AND WE WILL BE GETTING FIA CONTENT!!
I don't know what that means but a lot of people are happy. (people in status updates are predicting "implosion")
 
an implosion?
Yes, apperently this is 2012 all over again. (2012 was the year GT6 release date was set and an "implosion" was predicted but never happened)
 
Yes, apperently this is 2012 all over again. (2012 was the year GT6 release date was set and an "implosion" was predicted but never happened)
but what do you mean, implosion?
 
but what do you mean, implosion?
I don't know just ask the people predicting it. When in doubt just ask someone on GTplanet. Even though I don't know I guarantee you someone on GTplanet will.
 
I don't know just ask the people predicting it. When in doubt just ask someone on GTplanet. Even though I don't know I guarantee you someone on GTplanet will.
probably just a bunch of new content going to be added?
 
I guess but I don't knpw.
did u do '97.5' on purpose? :) hahaha anyways, it has to be something good. some suggesting the possibility of having the ability to race two separate classes in a single race
 
did u do '97.5' on purpose? :) hahaha anyways, it has to be something good. some suggesting the possibility of having the ability to race two separate classes in a single race
Just wait and see, like 2012.
 
Lets just get back on topic. I'm running 1:46.7 now with the Tacoma at Motegi. 7 tenths faster than the Audi.
 
Back