¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,365 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
That was a 3 wheeler I think.
i really dont understand the name u gave me :D and yes, it was a 3 wheeler from the 60's i think. maybe 70's
 
is anyone having as much fun as i am changing these names?
 
i got a 1.45.964 in the ram but i think i can go a little faster
 
i should be able to do a 1.45.700 if im perfect i just keep messing up turn 1 and 3
 
i should be able to do a 1.45.700 if im perfect i just keep messing up turn 1 and 3
ha! perfect. if everyone turned a perfect lap we would run like 1:42
 
i really dont understand the name u gave me :D and yes, it was a 3 wheeler from the 60's i think. maybe 70's
Like you, I am running out of ideas.
 
ha! perfect. if everyone turned a perfect lap we would run like 1:42
im sure im losing at least a tenth in both of those turns maybe more
 
im sure im losing at least a tenth in both of those turns maybe more
bro, im sure youre losing a lot more over the whole track. its hard to turn a perfect lap
 
1.45.818 now thats about as good as i can do
 
im not even going to do a long run cuz i dont even want to know how bad this thing is going to be on tires and fuel
 
have u guys been doing any testing for madrid ?
 
have u guys been doing any it is expesting for madrid ?
Yes, the Clios seem fastest, but I'm not going to try the GT by Citeron since it is expensive and I probably won't be racing anyway.
 
1.36.000 at daytona erau wat is ur best in the HPA?
 
Yes, the Clios seem fastest, but I'm not going to try the GT by Citeron since it is expensive and I probably won't be racing anyway.
ya im using a clio i got a 1.19
 
1 problem im having is the braking point for the bus stop
 
Yes, the Clios seem fastest, but I'm not going to try the GT by Citeron since it is expensive and I probably won't be racing anyway.
why did ur response say 'have u guys been doing any it is expesting for madrid ?'
 
i dont know why, but whenever i get bored, i want to add more stats to the league.....and i just added 2 :p
 
i dont know why, but whenever i get bored, i want to add more stats to the league.....and i just added 2 :p
I just looked at the stats and it said I needed to upgrade to a "modern browser". I guess the PS3 is no longer modern.
 
Back