¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,378 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
Hi Drag this is DJ from GTVault
HEY DJ, Sorry it took me a bit, been busy with a broken graphics card on my desktop and am having to use my wife's pink laptop............
 
I just looked at the stats and it said I needed to upgrade to a "modern browser". I guess the PS3 is no longer modern.
ehhh the Ps3 browser is funny
 
i think u should put win % out of over all races not just the races that the person did cuz then u can only do 1 race a night win it and then ur win % is 100. also in columns C, F, I, L, Q and T u should put the position in so u dont have to count wat place ur in
 
GT by Citroen: 1:25.142
Clio: 1:19.571
 
Hey just curious, will there ever be a gen 6 nascar race through the course of this season?
 
Hey just curious, will there ever be a gen 6 nascar race through the course of this season?
if thats what you want, then you shall get it! but you may have to remind me
 
I don't think there are any differences between the generations of NASCARs though. In real life gen 6 weighs less than 5. I don't think the weights are different in the game.
 
I don't think there are any differences between the generations of NASCARs though. In real life gen 6 weighs less than 5. I don't think the weights are different in the game.
either way, Aric Almirola is the best!
 
Nah its all about that #48 Chevrolet haha
 
If Richard Petty Motorsports was still Petty Enterprises and ran Dodge, then yes. Like the old saying goes "Everyone likes the 43 car, except all of the drivers behind it."
 
If Richard Petty Motorsports was still Petty Enterprises and ran Dodge, then yes. Like the old saying goes "Everyone likes the 43 car, except all of the drivers behind it."
i dont get it. you mean anyone who drives #43 is bad driver?
 
[quote="ERAUfan97, post: 9812644, member: 247080i dont get it. you mean anyone who drives #43 is bad driver?[/quote]
No, all the drivers that got beat by the 43 car didn't like it because they lost to it. Everyone else likes it.
 
[quote="ERAUfan97, post: 9812644, member: 247080i dont get it. you mean anyone who drives #43 is bad driver?
No, all the drivers that got beat by the 43 car didn't like it because they lost to it. Everyone else likes it.[/quote]
ohhh got ya
 
Draghons got a tune on GTVault for the GT by citroen
you have to realize, that car was tuned for cat and mouse racing, basically it was designed to crash...
 
you have to realize, that car was tuned for cat and mouse racing, basically it was designed to crash...
well, thats the only one either of the 2 sites had and it was better than mine XD
 
you have to realize, that car was tuned for cat and mouse racing, basically it was designed to crash...
i cant believe u did C&M with that jerk, jeffbo
 
lol... yeah, it was good racing though... we should do a C&M race as the closer one day, limit the cars to factory only cars, no custom tunes, GTR's as cats and something small as the mice... 2 teams... timed race would fit in perfectly for that type of racing instead of laps...
 
I think that Riffelsee I'm just gonna park it, I can't do that damn hill....
 
i need help tuning the GT-R NISMO Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 to run 1:20 or less at Laguna Seca
 
Back