≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

• Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,185 comments
Last nite I had to repair m'y ps3, but at 11pm I was ready and I had a blast, people joined and raced perfectly without mistakes and fast the whole night. Everybody did race the FF Fiat Turbo Plus 00 and was impressed. Have a nice week guys. Week 16 Practice tonight!

Last nite I had to repair m'y ps3, but at 11pm I was ready and I had a blast, people joined and raced perfectly without mistakes and fast the whole night. Everybody did race the FF Fiat Turbo Plus 00 and was impressed. Have a nice week guys. Week 16 Practice tonight!
Had fun but sorry for my so-so driving. I can tell I have not been practicing. I will try and make time to get my driving back up to par.

Combos of the week! Mazda Rx7 Spirit R 02' at Apricot Hill on SM tires - Hyundai Tuscani CCS 03' at Silverstone GP circuit on CS tires - Lotus Evora 09' at Indianapolis on SS tires.

Combos of the week! Mazda Rx7 Spirit R 02' at Apricot Hill on SM tires - Hyundai Tuscani CCS 03' at Silverstone GP circuit on CS tires - Lotus Evora 09' at Indianapolis on SS tires.

Since it is always fun to see the complete lineup here you go! I will not be able to join you but have fun guys.
Lineup.jpg

Combos for April 29th

Evora.jpg
hyundai.jpg
rx7.jpg

Combos of the week! Jaguar XFR '10 on SS tires at Mid-Field Raceway - Mini Cooper S Countryman on CS tires @ Twin Ring Motegi circuit- Cathernam Seven Fireblade on SS tires at Cape Ring Peripherie. Hey Jo, for the Peugeot it will be on my 1 month cars list I gotta do this week!

@jobyone

I was thinking of resurrecting this in PCars in one form or another back how Kendawg and I used to run it. More of an established series with cars/tracks we gave the group to vote on and we ran one combo per week for a total of 4 weeks.

Making sure you'd be ok with this if I kinda ran with it over there?

@jobyone

I was thinking of resurrecting this in PCars in one form or another back how Kendawg and I used to run it. More of an established series with cars/tracks we gave the group to vote on and we ran one combo per week for a total of 4 weeks.

Making sure you'd be ok with this if I kinda ran with it over there?
Go for it. Once I make the jump to the dark side I will join you;)

Cars of the week!!! Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 on SH tires at Nurburgring GP/D - BMW Z4 M Coupe '08 on SM tires at Spa - Sprinter Trueno BZ-R '98 on SH tires at Fuji Speedway GT. Have a nice week guys!

Cars of the week 20, the 20th of May! Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99 on SH tires at Apricot Hill - Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection (s13) '90 on SH tires at Tokyo R246 - Corvette Grand Sport (c4) '96 on SM tires at Trial Mountain.

I forgot to tell you 2 drivers stop racing with us. ChuckyChuck his ps3 died and Copen-Robe did not show up since 2 month. I met a new driver last nite, clean fast and dedicated to drive cars. (:

Cars of the week 21 of the 27th May ! Mazda Rx7 GT-X (FC) '90 on SH tires at Suzuka Est - Honda Prelude Type S 96' on SH tires at Grand Valley East - Volks Golf VI R '10 on SH tires at Grand Valley Speedway.

I'll show my face in some rooms and open mine to get more racers (: Im happy we got a new driver with us, Hayden ! We did the Rx7 last nite and people love it, so easy to drive. I played basketball today and for the 1st time they told me Im the star of the game. I did 5 baskets and intercepted 4 pass so Im glad. quote " I never took the time enough to do sports when I was young, now Im back "

Last edited:
Cars of the week 22 of the 3rd June! Chrysler Crossfire '04 on SH tires at Autumn Ring - Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 on SH tires at Mid-Field Raceway - Audi Quattro '82 on SH tires at Big Willow.

Back