≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,189 comments
  • 131,788 views
Last nite I had to repair m'y ps3, but at 11pm I was ready and I had a blast, people joined and raced perfectly without mistakes and fast the whole night. Everybody did race the FF Fiat Turbo Plus 00 and was impressed. Have a nice week guys. Week 16 Practice tonight!
 
Last nite I had to repair m'y ps3, but at 11pm I was ready and I had a blast, people joined and raced perfectly without mistakes and fast the whole night. Everybody did race the FF Fiat Turbo Plus 00 and was impressed. Have a nice week guys. Week 16 Practice tonight!
Had fun but sorry for my so-so driving. I can tell I have not been practicing. I will try and make time to get my driving back up to par.
 
Im glad to have seen you and I had fun. Have a nice week Jo, Im posting the new combos tonight!
 
Last edited:
Combos of the week! Mazda Rx7 Spirit R 02' at Apricot Hill on SM tires - Hyundai Tuscani CCS 03' at Silverstone GP circuit on CS tires - Lotus Evora 09' at Indianapolis on SS tires.
 
Have a nice week to every1 who watched the thread! The others too but telepatickly ^_-
 
Last edited:
Combos of the week! Mazda Rx7 Spirit R 02' at Apricot Hill on SM tires - Hyundai Tuscani CCS 03' at Silverstone GP circuit on CS tires - Lotus Evora 09' at Indianapolis on SS tires.

Since it is always fun to see the complete lineup here you go! I will not be able to join you but have fun guys.
Lineup.jpg

Combos for April 29th

Evora.jpg
hyundai.jpg
rx7.jpg
 
Wow you did a damn good job! It's beautiful!
 
Combos of the week! Jaguar XFR '10 on SS tires at Mid-Field Raceway - Mini Cooper S Countryman on CS tires @ Twin Ring Motegi circuit- Cathernam Seven Fireblade on SS tires at Cape Ring Peripherie. Hey Jo, for the Peugeot it will be on my 1 month cars list I gotta do this week!
 
@jobyone

I was thinking of resurrecting this in PCars in one form or another back how Kendawg and I used to run it. More of an established series with cars/tracks we gave the group to vote on and we ran one combo per week for a total of 4 weeks.

Making sure you'd be ok with this if I kinda ran with it over there?
 
@jobyone

I was thinking of resurrecting this in PCars in one form or another back how Kendawg and I used to run it. More of an established series with cars/tracks we gave the group to vote on and we ran one combo per week for a total of 4 weeks.

Making sure you'd be ok with this if I kinda ran with it over there?
Go for it. Once I make the jump to the dark side I will join you;)
 
I call it a matter of Perspective!​

perspective.jpg


Combos for May 6th 2016
Clubman_Moteg.jpg

Mini Cooper S Countryman

XFR_Mid.jpg

Jaguar XFR '10

Cat_Cape_per.jpg

Cathernam Seven Fireblade​
 
Cars of the week!!! Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 on SH tires at Nurburgring GP/D - BMW Z4 M Coupe '08 on SM tires at Spa - Sprinter Trueno BZ-R '98 on SH tires at Fuji Speedway GT. Have a nice week guys!
 
Cars of the week 20, the 20th of May! Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99 on SH tires at Apricot Hill - Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection (s13) '90 on SH tires at Tokyo R246 - Corvette Grand Sport (c4) '96 on SM tires at Trial Mountain.
 
I forgot to tell you 2 drivers stop racing with us. ChuckyChuck his ps3 died and Copen-Robe did not show up since 2 month. I met a new driver last nite, clean fast and dedicated to drive cars. (:
 
Cars of the week 21 of the 27th May ! Mazda Rx7 GT-X (FC) '90 on SH tires at Suzuka Est - Honda Prelude Type S 96' on SH tires at Grand Valley East - Volks Golf VI R '10 on SH tires at Grand Valley Speedway.
 
Cars of the week 21 of the 27th May ! Mazda Rx7 GT-X (FC) '90 on SH tires at Suzuka Est - Honda Prelude Type S 96' on SH tires at Grand Valley East - Volks Golf VI R '10 on SH tires at Grand Valley Speedway.
I like the lineup! Love that rx7
 
I'll show my face in some rooms and open mine to get more racers (: Im happy we got a new driver with us, Hayden ! We did the Rx7 last nite and people love it, so easy to drive. I played basketball today and for the 1st time they told me Im the star of the game. I did 5 baskets and intercepted 4 pass so Im glad. quote " I never took the time enough to do sports when I was young, now Im back "
 
Last edited:
Nice combo of cars and tracks this week. I will have to make sure to make it out on Friday. )
 
Nice combo of cars and tracks this week. I will have to make sure to make it out on Friday. )
Would love seeing you on track:) bring some friends!
 
Cars of the week 21 of the 27th May ! Mazda Rx7 GT-X (FC) '90 on SH tires at Suzuka Est - Honda Prelude Type S 96' on SH tires at Grand Valley East - Volks Golf VI R '10 on SH tires at Grand Valley Speedway.
rx7_suzuka.jpg
prelude_GVE.jpg
GTIMKVI.jpg
 
Nice combo of cars and tracks this week. I will have to make sure to make it out on Friday. )
I think going forward Tuna should always be allowed to race in an RX7 so we can have his on going commentary while we race. I had a blast tonight! Now where is @AJKVail?
 
I think going forward Tuna should always be allowed to race in an RX7 so we can have his on going commentary while we race. I had a blast tonight! Now where is @AJKVail?


Ha too funny. That was a lot of fun everyone, thanks for putting it on DrG. :)
 
Cars of the week 22 of the 3rd June! Chrysler Crossfire '04 on SH tires at Autumn Ring - Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 on SH tires at Mid-Field Raceway - Audi Quattro '82 on SH tires at Big Willow.
 
:cheers:Sorry for the late notice and have a nice week on this summer days.
 
Cars of the week 22 of the 3rd June! Chrysler Crossfire '04 on SH tires at Autumn Ring - Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 on SH tires at Mid-Field Raceway - Audi Quattro '82 on SH tires at Big Willow.
This weeks lineup.
crap2.jpg
crap.jpg
Quat.jpg
 
Renault Sport Clio RS '11 - Ferrari F430 '06 - Arta Garaiya '02 week 23 ! Have a nice week guys!
 
Back