≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

• Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,185 comments
Combos of the week 10! Next Friday! 1)Jaguar S-Type R '02 on SM tires at Grand Valley Speedway 2) BMW 135i Coupe '07 on SM tires at Spa 3) Mugen Motul Civic Si '87 on SS tires at Twin Ring Motegi Est.

Combos of the week 11 of the Friday March 25th! 1) Lotus Carlton on SS tires at Indianapolis Circuit 2) De Lorean S2 '04 on SH tires at Autumn Ring 3) Light Car Company/ Rocket '07 with transmission set up to 180mph on SS tires at Nurburgring Nordschleife. Have a nice week at work guys!!!!!👍:gtpflag:

I am about 98% I can make this Friday and would like to get back into doing League Races and figured since I know Green pretty well I start off here! Can't wait and I'll likely make it to this Friday Night! If somehow not I'll let you know. Will need club invite

GTP_Ph7shr

Thanks Guys :cheers:

Hey @Drgreenthumb977 sorry I never came back tonight. Ended up being longer than I thought. I just got back now. The guy I was helping recently hurt his back so I had to help him a lot since he has helped me with my race car a lot.

The race we had Green was a lot of fun!! I'm looking forward to this Friday!

Week 13 of the Friday 1st April combos. 1) Audi TT 3.2 Quattro '03 on SH tires at Twin Ring Motegi Road Circuit. 2) M3 CSL '03 on SM tires at Trial Mountain. 3) Castrol TOM'S Supra '97 (Premium) on SS tires at Tokyo R246.

Week 14 of the Friday 8th April combos. 1) Land Rover/ Range Rover Evoque '13 on SM tires at Cape Ring Peripherie. 2) Cadillac CTS-V Coupe '11 on SS tires atMid-Field Race way. 3) Ameya AsparaDrink Rx7 '06 (Premium) on SS tires at Languna Seca.

Week 14 of the Friday 8th April combos. 1) Land Rover/ Range Rover Evoque '13 on SM tires at Cape Ring Peripherie. 2) Cadillac CTS-V Coupe '11 on SS tires atMid-Field Race way. 3) Ameya AsparaDrink Rx7 '06 (Premium) on SS tires at Languna Seca.
if I am not mistaken the rx7 gt300 base model 06 is the same as the asparadrink

Sorry Joby I really hate to never have notice of someone talking on the thread. Gtplanet app is a must for stay connected. I got 1 month of combos made and Im posting the combos of the week Tomorrow. Friday I wasnt here because I had a guest at home and didnt want to feel cheap but I told him next time to choose others day than Friday night!

Sorry Joby I really hate to never have notice of someone talking on the thread. Gtplanet app is a must for stay connected. I got 1 month of combos made and Im posting the combos of the week Tomorrow. Friday I wasnt here because I had a guest at home and didnt want to feel cheap but I told him next time to choose others day than Friday night!
No problem I was not able to make it either. Date with the wife! Possible future combo peugeout 205 t16 at deep forest (not sure if forward or reverse)

Combos of the week 15! Ferrari California '08 on SS tires @ Grand Valley Speedway - Fiat Coupe Turbo Plus '00 on SM tires @ Suzuka Circuit - Subaru BRZ '12 on SH tires @ Fuji Speedway GT.

Back