≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,189 comments
  • 131,790 views
What tracks?
Brand Hatch GP circuit - Spa - Côte Dazur Sorry I forgot to edit m'y message with the tracks & tires. I did 4 weeks and I didnt put the combos correctly sorry for m'y mistakes.
 
I noticed while watching the reply of the clio that hayden was on the wrong tires:( I will try and post the upcoming lineup soon. Do we know who else is on GT planet besides @K1LLD0z3R @Drgreenthumb977 @AJKVail?
 
Combos of the week 24 of the Friday 17th of June! 1) Fisker Karma EcoSport '12 @ Mid-Field Raceway on SM tires 2) Toyota Corolla RallyCar '98 @ Apricot Hill on SM tires 3) Mazda Cosmo Sport '68 @ Daytona Road Circuit on CS tires.
 
Last edited:
Had a blast with you guys, yea except 4 of us and your friends Joe there is only cricket left.
 
Last edited:
Really a nice story but I was like is this Matt Farah talking about being bored of his job or what LOL. That Fiero is a beast.
 
Combos of the week 25 of the Friday 24th of June!1) Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04 @ Twin Ring Motegi Road Circuit on SH tires 2) Renault R8 Gordonni '66 @ Madrid on CS tires 3) Ruf RGT 00 @ Grand Valley Speedway on SM tires.
 
Last edited:
Combos of the week 26 of the Friday of the 1st July! 1) Buick GNX '87 @ Indianapolis Circuit on SM tires 2) Dodge Ram @ Deep Forest on SH tires 3) Tommykaira ZZll '00 @ Monza Original on SS tires.
 
Last edited:
Last day of the Goodwood Festival of speed. Always an amazing show. (:
 
I am making the combos right now and list of cars is AWESOME so Jo you'll be happy. Have a nice 4th July.
 
Combos of the week 27! 1) Focus ST 06 on CS tires @ Red Bull Ring. 2) Lotus Esprit V8 '02 on SM tires @ Daytona Road Circuit. 3) Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-Sti version 98 on SM tires plus 5 speed Trans tune due to 4th & 5th extra long @ Cape Ring Peripherie
 
Last edited:
Combos of the week 27! 1) Focus ST on CS tires @ Red Bull Ring. 2) Lotus Esprit V8 '02 on SM tires @ Daytona Road Circuit. 3) Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-Sti version on SM tires plus 5 speed Trans tune due to 4th & 5th extra long.
Sweet!
 
Combos of the week 27! 1) Focus ST on CS tires @ Red Bull Ring. 2) Lotus Esprit V8 '02 on SM tires @ Daytona Road Circuit. 3) Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-Sti version on SM tires plus 5 speed Trans tune due to 4th & 5th extra long @ Cape Ring Peripherie
Green. I am afraid I will likely miss this week. Hope to be there next week.
 
Combos of the week 27! 1) Focus ST on CS tires @ Red Bull Ring. 2) Lotus Esprit V8 '02 on SM tires @ Daytona Road Circuit. 3) Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-Sti version on SM tires plus 5 speed Trans tune due to 4th & 5th extra long @ Cape Ring Peripherie
Also which focus ST?
 
Green. I am afraid I will likely miss this week. Hope to be there next week.
Don't worry the combos aren't loss we'll find time to ride it back, planning to doing new week combos Saturday night and recycling the rest of the week.
 
Don't worry the combos aren't loss we'll find time to ride it back, planning to doing new week combos Saturday night and recycling the rest of the week.
Great combos. Sorry I was being a hologin in the impreza;)
 
Combos of the week 28! 1) Shelby Cobra 427 '66 on SS tires with 20k Trans at 185mph @ La Sarthe 2005. 2) Jaguar XKR '10 on SS tires @ Silverstone GP circuit. 3) Chevrolet Nova SS '70 on SM tires @ Mid-Field Raceway.
 
Combos of the week 28! 1) Shelby Cobra 427 '66 on SS tires with 20k Trans at 185mph @ La Sarthe 2005. 2) Jaguar XKR '10 on SS tires @ Silverstone GP circuit. 3) Chevrolet Nova SS '70 on SM tires @ Mid-Field Raceway.
I am doubtful for tonight. We are painting our condo in preparation for selling it:(
 
No biggie I just had an electricity outage.
 
Last edited:
Combo freeze !!!!
Green I am out again this week. We have a big photoshoot Friday that will go on past dark. Hopefully I will make it next week.
 
Sorry wasnt able to make it tonight but we do tomorrow at 9pm
 
Hey joe I saw your message on ps3 I just want to tell Im a little busy at this time and you too ): We should share phone numbers so we can hope on track in the same time like I did with Allen. I did talk to him not a longtime ago and hes on in cup weeks.
 
Back