≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,189 comments
  • 131,787 views
Damn I'm going to watch the whole damn thing and cry most of the way through...
 
Damn just watched a lot...what an epic night of close racing.
 
Wow my heart is pounding from watching that first race. What a race!!! I don't even remember that race haha but I don't miss those annoying ass horns. :mad:
Definitely miss my color and numbers from gt6 though. And all the tight racing.
 
Highlights include:
- @tezgm99 and the Canadian Internet
- @kendawg decides with 4 minutes left in qualifying that his next beer is more important than 3 more laps
- @GGGMotorsport goes flag to flag in race 1
- @Schmiggz giving me a good battle in race 2
- @JoeW and @kendawg battle in race 2: "Typical Ken and Ice_Warden battle; Joe hits Ken, Ken passes Joe, then Joe hits Ken again." -Kendawg
- @dylansan is consistent and had both races' fastest laps I think
 
Man, wasn't expecting my name to come up here. I remember that race like it was yesterday.

I'd love to get back to racing with you guys. My setup isn't great for that right now, but that was some much needed motivation.
 
Man, wasn't expecting my name to come up here. I remember that race like it was yesterday.

I'd love to get back to racing with you guys. My setup isn't great for that right now, but that was some much needed motivation.
Come to the dark side of PS4 pcars
 
Unfortunately I don't have a PS4, but my friend bought me PCars on PC for Christmas.

Looks like most of the community is on PS4, though, so maybe I'd better get with the times.
 
Just came back here looking to see if you guys were still racing regularly because I had the itch, now I am sad.
 
Hopefully we can all get together on PCARS (1 or 2) or GTSport if it ever comes out. I'd be racing with @JoeW in the PITS series but KOQ is too early for me to make on Wednesdays.
 
Hopefully we can all get together on PCARS (1 or 2) or GTSport if it ever comes out. I'd be racing with @JoeW in the PITS series but KOQ is too early for me to make on Wednesdays.
KOQ hasn't been happening lately so give it a try 88.
 
ahh yes, my two months of absolute dodgy connection :irked:
 
KOQ hasn't been happening lately so give it a try 88.
Maybe in the coming weeks. I'll keep an eye on the thread and try to shake off some rust.

@tezgm99
Has the GTS beta brought you back to the site? How's the connection these days?
 
I meant news of the beta and the impending release of GTS in late 2018.
 
Such a longtime here to say hi to the big boys band ^_- Waiting for GT7 to continuing this adventure ^ ^
 
I loved this series and I'd love to see it return, though I wouldn't be able to participate yet, as I don't have GT Sport, or even a PS4.
 
Likewise, I'll be getting a ps4 and the game around xmas time, once I'm done with the semester.
 
Well once the GTS area gets a clubs and leagues section we can start a new thread. Then we can explore GTS and see how we can mold the drivetrain series to fit.

I bought GTS but I won’t have time to even crack it open until tonight after the kids are in bed.
 
Maybe a brief poll of us oldtimers who plan to play GTS would be helpful?
 
I can pick up the game whenever, it's just a matter of finding the time to play and shaking off the rust. A weeknight at 9 PM EST or later should work for me though.

@jobyone @tezgm99
 
I have been texting with Kendawg just now and he said he will pick it up and get a new wheel since his birthday is coming up in a few weeks.

So probably in 2-4 weeks we should be able to figure this GTS thing out and figure out how we want DTC to go.
 
Back