≣PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup 6 - Congrats to Champion Spurgy 777!Finished 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,103 comments
We really need to have a finale race next season. Kinda bizarre not to have the top guys in points compete in the same room like in the past. Last finale we had was so epic, I still want to see that added to the PURE race archives.

I know this is a late reply but I want to say I had a blast racing with you guys. I really look forward to the next season and I would love to complete a season here. Also congrats doodle/Spurgy. You were very fast and consistent. I hope to do some more racing with you guys in the future!

Last edited:
I need a new series to race in. I'm Lazy and don't feel like looking So If Anyone Has Any suggestions let me know.

fixed the bonus point bug so now the standings show correctly.
Also cleaned up some presentation weirdndess that was messing with the even odd row highlighs.

@R1600Turbo did we want the fast laps for the final week before I archive the data?

Just had a read through the thread, sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Congratulations Spurgy, when does the new season start? Is it over now?

Last edited:
Great racing again. Finally got my first FMSC win (should have had that last week, but I liked crashing too much).

The first race went well. Had a great qualifying lap. Almost dipped into the 46's again but didn't want to push it and risk going over the lines. The race start was good and I managed to bring break the draft early.

umm... noticed an oddity in the score board for GPD group1... do you know who qualified 2nd behind you and finished 3rd in race1? somehow that got entered a null driver.

I really wish I could race with you guys, but I am just not available for the current race times. I have been spending time building my tuning guide for GT6. A link is in my signature below.

I thought I would stop by the PURE thread because you also have a love of the Miata. We are doing a FITT Tuner Challenge using four different classes of Miata. It is open to anyone to submit tunes or to test drive. We are also doing for the first time a beginner class. Past FITT podium finishers cannot enter the Spec Miata class. We hope that this will encourage newer tuners to enter without having to compete against super stars like Praiano.

Here is the link if anyone is interested. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fitt-miata-tuning-challenge-by-mch.303511/

Thanks,
Keith

I really wish I could race with you guys, but I am just not available for the current race times. I have been spending time building my tuning guide for GT6. A link is in my signature below.

I thought I would stop by the PURE thread because you also have a love of the Miata. We are doing a FITT Tuner Challenge using four different classes of Miata. It is open to anyone to submit tunes or to test drive. We are also doing for the first time a beginner class. Past FITT podium finishers cannot enter the Spec Miata class. We hope that this will encourage newer tuners to enter without having to compete against super stars like Praiano.

Here is the link if anyone is interested. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fitt-miata-tuning-challenge-by-mch.303511/

Thanks,
Keith

Am I right in saying that you don't do any racing, or am I reading it wrong?

Am I right in saying that you don't do any racing, or am I reading it wrong?

Do you mean in GT6 or was that a funny about the number of photos I posted in the event thread?

I do race in GT6, but my gaming time starts after 9 pm Eastern Standard Time. I raced with PURE very early on in GT5. The qualifying format has actually been a bit long when it is done with one car on the track at a time. I pretty much have time to log in at 9 pm, practice/qualify for 20 minutes then race for a couple of hours.

Do you mean in GT6 or was that a funny about the number of photos I posted in the event thread?

I do race in GT6, but my gaming time starts after 9 pm Eastern Standard Time. I raced with PURE very early on in GT5. The qualifying format has actually been a bit long when it is done with one car on the track at a time. I pretty much have time to log in at 9 pm, practice/qualify for 20 minutes then race for a couple of hours.

I meant in the tuner challenge you linked to, is it just making a tune then posting it for it to be tested, or do you do some racing too? :)

I meant in the tuner challenge you linked to, is it just making a tune then posting it for it to be tested, or do you do some racing too? :)

No racing series behind it. Just post a tune and see how it stacks up with the test drivers. If you like time trials you should test drive. If you hate them, well... not the place.

Back