≣PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup 6 - Congrats to Champion Spurgy 777!Finished 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,103 comments
Did PD throw in the tire temp bug in 1.04? Laguna was the worst track for that.

This leads me to believe even more that GT6 is GT5 with some setting tweaked and better weight transfer in the suspension. It seems like the same bugs are going round and round between updates.

This leads me to believe even more that GT6 is GT5 with some setting tweaked and better weight transfer in the suspension. It seems like the same bugs are going round and round between updates.

I've frankly had enough with GT6's physics. I'm currently on International A and the physics for most of these shoddy race cars I'm forced to drive is boring me to death. I won't be showing up to Laguna, mainly because my wheel's right paddle has an issue with up shifting making it unusable, at least for serious hotlapping/racing.

Did PD throw in the tire temp bug in 1.04? Laguna was the worst track for that.
Not sure. I only ran Laguna and I didn't switch tracks.
I won't be showing up to Laguna, mainly because my wheel's right paddle has an issue with up shifting making it unusable, at least for serious hotlapping/racing.
Mine's also busted but I just use the little knob on the side. It is annoying, though.

Not sure. I only ran Laguna and I didn't switch tracks.Mine's also busted but I just use the little knob on the side. It is annoying, though.

That's what made me finally give away my DFP. The paddles were unreliable and using the knobby was annoying. ;)

That's what made me finally give away my DFP. The paddles were unreliable and using the knobby was annoying. ;)
Have another problem that I just found out a few days ago. The rear pin connecting port is recessing and I can barely connect the plug. One day, that will put the nail in the coffin for my jalopy and I'll be back to using the pad. :yuck:

Hey guys, I am going to be missing out on the season finale. My great grandfather is turning another year older and I am going to his party to celebrate. Sorry I have to miss out. I hope you guys have a blast in the season finale at the great track, Laguna Seca.

As much as I'd like to, I'm unable to make it to my race today. Deadlines to ship our next game means no fun/free time for me for a while it seems :(

Hey guys sorry I've been so quiet. I should be able to make today's race I managed to get another PS3.

I don't know whats wrong with the other. I checked the thermal paste and it was fine I even reapplied new paste but it still boots to black screen, Beeps 3 times and then the light flashes red.

I hope to get some practice in this afternoon before the race I'll post a room number when I'm online.

Sorry Spurgy! I wasn't trying to divebomb you into the corkscrew, was just trying to immulate what you were doing and obviously I got it wrong. Great racing everyone!

Sorry Spurgy! I wasn't trying to divebomb you into the corkscrew, was just trying to immulate what you were doing and obviously I got it wrong. Great racing everyone!

Don't care anyway, PD screwed up my chances of winning the championship by turning sand into treacle.

Last edited:
Don't give a 🤬 anyway, PD screwed up my chances of winning the championship by turning sand into treacle.
Well you are Group 1 champion anyway, and it would take a miracle for anyone in Group 2 to get enough points tonight for them to catch you, so congrats. ;)

I won't be there tonight sorry - have fun Group 2 people! A shame that PD turned the gravel into caramel, why on earth did they decide to do that?!

It's fine to be slower but have you tried it? It's not realistic at all, it's like you've driven into a swamp or something with the amount it slows you down. Try Willow Springs to see how laughable it is.

@Andil

Seemed pretty ok at Laguna seca... Think I've done this exact thing in game.

And well this looks pretty deep.

Being able to get out if a gravel trap without a tow at all seems pretty unrealistic to me.

Yes I can't comprehend why they would do that. Fix things that aren't broken and leave the major glitches unfixed. Makes no sense

@Andil

Seemed pretty ok at Laguna seca... Think I've done this exact thing in game.

And well this looks pretty deep.

Being able to get out if a gravel trap without a tow at all seems pretty unrealistic to me.

Hmm! That gravel is pretty deep! :lol:

Wonder if PD just applied the "yellow stuff = deep gravel" logic across the board however, shouldn't slow you down that much everywhere

Back