◆ S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races (everyone welcome)

• Thread starter kcheeb
  • 1,373 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be racing tonight (well, I'll be driving on the same track as you guys anyways :bowdown:). The 100's is it?

Oh, and I finally figured out how to use these :gtpflag:!

I tried last night and couldn't get it to load with a Karts selected :confused:

Will try again this afternoon and report back.

For what it's worth, I tried last night both on an offline time-trial and hosting an online room and wasn't able to use Karts in either sitting on Tuskuba.

Hey Karters!

Tsukuba is not available so I picked Twin Ring Motegi East, should be fun 👍

Tonights lineup, complete with gearing:

January 14th, 2014: PDI Racing Kart 100 or Racing Kart 100 - 100's Kart Gearing
Race 1 - London Reverse - 14 laps
Race 2 - Eiger Nordwand Short Track - Forward - 12 laps
Race 3 - Twin Ring Motegi - East - 9 laps
Race 4 - Twin Ring Motegi Oval - 15 laps

Hope to see you on track!

@OwensRacing & @TEX36 are you able to host rooms tonight?

@dabneyd if you're racing can you keep score?

:cheers:

Hey Karters!

Tsukuba is not available so I picked Twin Ring Motegi East, should be fun 👍

Tonights lineup, complete with gearing:

January 14th, 2014: PDI Racing Kart 100 or Racing Kart 100 - 100's Kart Gearing
Race 1 - London Reverse - 14 laps
Race 2 - Eiger Nordwand Short Track - Forward - 12 laps
Race 3 - Twin Ring Motegi - East - 9 laps
Race 4 - Twin Ring Motegi Oval - 15 laps

Hope to see you on track!

@OwensRacing & @TEX36 are you able to host rooms tonight?

@dabneyd if you're racing can you keep score?

:cheers:

Am at a late afternoon meeting out of town - never know how long these will last. So may not be back in time. Will definitely Host if I get back in time.

Am at a late afternoon meeting out of town - never know how long these will last. So may not be back in time. Will definitely Host if I get back in time.

Hope you're back in time Tex 👍

Would like to get in on this. What do I need to do?

Hey Lessen, the first post has the rules, the second post has this weeks lineup, check back here around 8:30 - 8:45 Eastern Time for room numbers to join, have fun :D

Oh ok. I did a very small amount of club stuff last year and I had to friend request and whatnot (GT5) to get in so I wasn't sure if that was necessary. Thanks.

Oh ok. I did a very small amount of club stuff last year and I had to friend request and whatnot (GT5) to get in so I wasn't sure if that was necessary. Thanks.

No problem, we're running in a Public Lobby till PD gives us the Clubs and Leagues functionality 👍

Doing the update dance. 1st go crashed the PS3. File restoration in progress.

Second go, did what they mentioned to do in the 1.03 thread a few hours ago and stayed signed out of PSN until game loaded, went to notifications and signed in there. Soon as sign in was complete the game alerted the update and download began. Seems to have completed successfully at this time.

Second go, did what they mentioned to do in the 1.03 thread a few hours ago and stayed signed out of PSN until game loaded, went to notifications and signed in there. Soon as sign in was complete the game alerted the update and download began. Seems to have completed successfully at this time.

👍 Now we're testing the installs 👎

If and until they patch in triples support Owens will be getting his fix in iRacing. I'm about 4 steps from heading there myself.

Looking for at least one room host tonight. Anyone have a good connection and willing to host?

Okay, we'll go with one room tonight. Id Text isn't back by quarter to the hour, I'll open a room up.

Just got back Starting PS3 now

Hey guys, sorry for having to shoot off before the evening had finished - it's really late here. Thoroughly enjoyable racing though, thanks very much for hosting! I'd like to say I'll be back next week but the time-frame means this is going to have to be a once in a while thing for me.

The last race was intense white knuckle action!
Don't believe me, check it out.
11958867564_64f19e5744_h.jpg

11959262126_5f7aa19b36_h.jpg

11958868444_8c35a82b73_h.jpg

Delta formation.

No worries mc 👍 Come race when you can :)

Thanks for racing everyone, good fun tonight.

@TEX36 thanks for hosting, much appreciated 👍

Awesome pics @Chiochan Thanks!

I'm missing you guys and karts. However having triple monitors back and truly enjoying my "Pro Sim Racing Career". I truly have trouble pulling myself away from behind the wheel. It hasn't been like this since GT5 Circa 2011/2012. Just can't get enough.

So dang close to fast tracking my next license. I would of been there. However they swap tracks in the Nvidia Cup ever week. Lime Rock the. Laguna. I had Lime Rock down and was actually pretty dang quick. Most of the fast guys were at my speed with only a few I ran across that were .5 faster. These were higher licensed veterans. Now were at Laguna. It's a totally different animal. I'm getting it down but haven't gotten the speed I want. Once I'm 100% comfortable I'll start pushing. Good thing I just ran fast lap in the last race and it was nearly a second off my fastest lap. I feel i have a solid 1.5-2 secs in me by the end of the week. :)

Anyway, here is hoping PD brings triple support by the end of the month. I do miss all the beautiful cars that await you in GT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back