◆ SNAIL [GT1 Championship] Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there it is. We are going to try one make with tuning for a season. This gives everyone a chance to be on a totally level playing field. May the best tuner\driver win ! Good luck to everyone. Help us draw in some new talent for this special season.

I think he is going to stick it with the V6 cars, and probably rename that class.....💡:sly:
what is it with you people and renaming the class? The name of the class is just that a name. It's to basically show that class B has more power then class A. whether it's a 4 cylinder or a V8 isn't actually relevant.:boggled::banghead::D:P

I think he is going to stick it with the V6 cars, and probably rename that class.....💡:sly:
So that you people will stop bringing up the engine size of cars I have given the classes bland names. If you can think of something clever to name them let me know!

Everything I came up with was not appropriate for the thread :)

What about renaming the series "United Sports Car Racing", USCR for short, and each class can be something like GT, GT1, GT2, GT3, going from lower PP to higher PP?

Last edited:
What about renaming the series "United Sports Car Racing", USCR for short, and each class can be something like GT, GT1, GT2, GT3, going from lower PP to higher PP?
because they are race car based series. Which would suggest using strictly race cars and I wouldn't want new people to the series thinking that to be the case.

What about changing it up once in a while for different classes that have been in racing through history. Trans Am, Can Am, LMP2, Kafer cup, etc.

That reads like a post from someone who has spent some time at a local short track.
IKR
What about changing it up once in a while for different classes that have been in racing through history. Trans Am, Can Am, LMP2, Kafer cup, etc.
I've got no problem switching out the series, I've got all kinds of room in post #2 . You bring me 6-8 cars for a field and we will try it. Hell if we get 12-14 racers on track I'll put pro into one car class and pro ams into the other. especially if it makes you fast guys work harder for the win :) (which is why next season we are running the 1 make season)

Our first penalty in GT1 (way to go scorpion) Well since I took over.
Driver: Scorpion0001
Offence: unsafe re-entry onto track surface
Description: after spinning out, I tried to reverse out of the driving line but inadvertently cut off RacingChamp

Driver: Scorpion001
Offence:Aggressive driving.
Description of event: upon heading into the hairpin at turn 10, I (Scorpion) turned into Thorracing

The penalty will be 8 points

I like the "hornet" runs along the lines of "SNAIL" got anything better for the V6's?
uh superstock,prostock , procar , gt 400 for the 400 hp, extreme gt . Ill try and think of more. Vortex class. Sidewinder class .

Last edited:
We could rename the series something like USCC . Ultimate Sports Car Championship , ESCR Extreme Sports Car Racing. SGTTC Snail GT tuner Cup or Championship. International Sports Car Championship ISCC

Last edited:
"SGTTC Snail GT tuner Cup" I like that but as far as I'm concerned that is over stepping my boundaries to rename the entire series.
Yea I think jake thought about it once opon a time just see what he says . Tell him we are trying to promote the series.

Havent had tim yet . Ill get a good test in over the weekend tho.

Good , i'll check it out . Got a name for the 8's yet ?

How about sidewinder class ? I thought vortex class sounded cool too .

Will a snazzy name make the racing anymore attractive, or enjoyable? Why not keep it simple?

Will a snazzy name make the racing anymore attractive, or enjoyable? Why not keep it simple?
I'm trying to make them vague that way people will stop bringing up the engine sizes. In either case it doesn't change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back