◆ SNAIL [GT1 Championship] Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, looking to join your races.

Besides walking through your OLR and Racecraft guides, I noticed that I need to report a lap time of Ascari with the AMG SLS GT3 to determine my pace. Would that be with stock tune on RH?

Besides walking through your OLR and Racecraft guides, I noticed that I need to report a lap time of Ascari with the AMG SLS GT3 to determine my pace. Would that be with stock tune on RH?
@Die_Birdy_Die will be along shortly but I will need a friend request to get you into the club to be able to get you the TT you have to do

Welcome @dabz343 to the GT1 championship.

We are the TUNING SERIES wing of SNAIL! Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL [GT1 Championship] series:
Special note: You will have to run the Time Trial
Step 1:Learn and follow The Good Racecraft Guide and SNAIL OLR.
Step 2: Send a Friend Request to @Jakedog23 on PSN and wait for an invite to the club.
Step 3: Purchase the car you will be racing for the current season we are in.
Step 3: Get an oil change for the cars and match the specs for the division you are in.
Step 4: tune your car!

Remember this is a TUNING series and have fun!

You cant tune the car. Tuning is locked. You can use the softs . Oh yea, you had better do that TT today before the race. They will need to put you in a class and let you know the cars that are available to you.

Last edited:
You cant tune the car. Tuning is locked. You can use the softs . Oh yea, you had better do that TT today before the race. They will need to put you in a class and let you know the cars that are available to you.

Been waiting to run the TT since yesterday but Jakedog has not provided me with any info...am I missing something?

for tonight or for next week? tonight the season is over, next week is open practice for the megane special event.

car list for tonight:

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 Full
Mazda RX-8 Type S '07

Nissan
Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-Spec (R33) '97

Subaru
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI '10

Yea I watch him . He is good to go. I pulled him out of TT so he could focus on tonights race.

My connection and this room obviously do not get along. I'm pulling out from competing in it any further. Having to reboot my ps3 three times just to get into a room to race, and having to do it 4 weeks in a row, is just ridiculous. All i'm doing is slowing everyone down. Peace out.

Quality racing tonight, despite the technical glitches...hope we can resolve the connection issues so we don't lose talented drivers.

My connection and this room obviously do not get along. I'm pulling out from competing in it any further. Having to reboot my ps3 three times just to get into a room to race, and having to do it 4 weeks in a row, is just ridiculous. All i'm doing is slowing everyone down. Peace out.
We were going to try to change up hosts to see if it helped . I'd let us try that first. If it doesn't work then its understanding that you would withdraw . By the way nice rookie season. I'm giving you best rookie of the 11th season. Im sure all agree. Congratulations !

Last edited:
Congratulations to tex as well nice back to back pro-am championships. Well done sir. Be glad to race with you any time. I also gotta thank birdy and scorpion for the support and all they do for this series. I gotta thank Jake as well. He is the only founder that still takes part and is always there for this incredible series . Great season everyone ! Just a great job by everyone. Incredible drivers and clean racing . Fantastic job !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back