◆ SNAIL [GT1 Championship] Series

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 506 comments
I couldn't make it. Had something come up. I'll try and make it Thursday.

Been super busy here as well. A week off isnt a terrible thing. With that said, lets get back to business. First off i would like to congratulate @Ph1sher for a great season and his championship drive! Special mention to @Whitetail for finishing second in the drift car. Great work you two!!

I am confident enough in the bop to move forward with the season. If we need to make any ninir adjustments we will do so after racev3. We will pick in order of points from last season with exception of me as i will pick last. Each person will pick their car and a track. Two birds with one stone.

The order of picking will be:
1. @Ph1sher
2. @Whitetail
3. @Scorpion0001
4. @lllTrick
5. @chuyler1
6. @Chris Kelley
7. Whitey093

We will limit it to 2 of each car so once a car is picked twice it is unavailable. I will try to keep track of this and help keep things going. As always after you make your pick tag who is next so they know they are on the clock. We have time so no need to rush because you are up but make an attempt to keep the process going or at least update us so we know you're aware of things.

Now on the clock is season 21 champion ph1sher.

PS_Messages_20170620_102156.jpg

Once you pick your car and track don't forget to tag the next person who is up.

For example @Ph1sher you are up to select your car and a track for next season.

Wow great tracks to start off! I want to give credit to @lllTrick for creating the championship banner. I've been too busy to get much of anything done and the help with that and procedure for picking cars is much appreciated.

We should have displayed which cars are available for this season. I think we all assumed we knew what cars could be selected. Based on all the talks ongoing.

So ftr what cars are we selecting from ? Do we also know their Hp and weight ratings?

If someone writes it here in the main thread i can put it on the page of posts like the other classes

Alpha Romeo 8C '08
Maserati GranTurismo '08
Ferrari 599 '06
Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10

All cars 525hp and 1450kg

Ahhh, the beginning of a new season. Now that testing is over I can really focus on matching the greats! Schumacher, Petty, Johnson, and Earnhardt. I can't let this 7th title elude me any longer. I've been practicing and feel like I'm back to 100%.

Did we have a name for this seasons car list?

Edit: Cars are in the OP
Just call them GT1 Extreme Super cars

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok everyone OP updated. If you spot any mistakes please let me know and i will get on it when i can

Back