◆ SNAIL [GT1 Championship] Series

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 506 comments
I really like this track line up. These high speed tracks are going to push this low downforce package to the limit. I have tested a few tracks this evening and it is already pushing my tuning and driving skills to the limit. The guys who can get it right are going to definitely be rewarded for there efforts. Never before have I had to change my car setups so dramatically from track to track. It's going to be a tough and tricky season. Good luck to everyone!

I'll take the Ferrari 599
Track: Fuji speedway
Why would I pick a track? I did not win a championship or win a constructors championship either.

One of the change ups to this season is that everyone picks a track along with their car choice. Whitey wrote a post on it earlier.

GT1 Extreme Supercars Class:
Alfa Romeo 8C '08 - 525 HP, 1450 kg

Maserati GranTurismo S '08 - 525 HP, 1450 kg

Ferrari 599 '06 - 525 HP, 1450kg

Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10 - 525 HP, 1450 kg
No flat floors allowed, @chuyler1.

So we are running 16 tracks this season?

The math works like this scorp. 5 drivers have selected tracks and i am just waiting on your pick to finalize the schedule. 5+1=? As nice as it would be to have enough people to make this a problem, at this point no leagues or series on gt6 are growing in membership. I can only hope that some Snail, Turtle or ARS veterans show up and join the action and create a problem with car and track selection but i'm not holding my breath. I think this is it at this point.

2:03s online and 2:01s offline in the Ferrari at Suzuka. I'm sure it could use some more fine tuning but I was more focusing on clean laps that I could repeat. It took some getting used to but I much prefer it over the Mustang. Anyone up for practicing tonight?

Season 22 GT1

7/5 Race1)Mt. Panorama
7/12 Race 2)Monza 80's
7/19 Race 3)Indy Road
7/26 Race 4)Daytona Road
8/2 Race 5)Apricot Hill Forward 6:00 10x
8/9 Race 6)Fuji F

New topic so doesn't count but I read that IGN story on GTP on livery editor and it sounds very promising for us as a league if we go to GTS. As far as maybe even getting GT1 Specific Number plates that would be pretty cool

Edit: Similar to the GTE-Pro Green Plates while GTE-AM is Orange.
:censored:it I'm to hyped for this game

Last edited:
Bummer chuyler. Was thinking of trying to work around peoples schedules but its summer. Everyone will miss a week here or there im sure. I will most likely miss the last race for vacation.

Maybe we could swap Indianapolis for Bathurst? I wouldn't mind, since I'm not sure if I'll be there for that round anyway.

I'm down for some practice if anyone wants to put some laps in.

Hi guys , I got a question about the little carpark to choose from , iam curius what would be done iff 2 more pro drivers where to sign up for the season ? pure curiosity and nothing else .....

They would pick from the list of cars. There are 4 cars to choose from. Any driver can pick any car until it is picked twice. Then it is unavailable.

They would pick from the list of cars. There are 4 cars to choose from. Any driver can pick any car until it is picked twice. Then it is unavailable.

And iff 2 more would sign up , then 1 off them wount be able to take part you say , as there are only 1 car left in the pro ?

Hi guys , I got a question about the little carpark to choose from , iam curius what would be done iff 2 more pro drivers where to sign up for the season ? pure curiosity and nothing else .....

Would love for it to be an issue. Don't forsee it happening though. There is one aston left, after that we would need a plan b. Not going to worry about a hypothetical situation though. If somehow we get a surge of signups just days before the season starts we can work out a solution.

Possibly re-grading drivers over a series of TTs? I don't think some people would be too happy about going to AM division but it's a solution nonetheless.

And iff 2 more would sign up , then 1 off them wount be able to take part you say , as there are only 1 car left in the pro ?
I don't see why at this point the car selection could just roll over. Their team points would just be listed under privateer I guess. Unless they found a team mate. They could just start a team. I think the way things are right now, the constructors title needs to be judged on wins alone. Things aren't even. Scorpion doesn't have a team mate. We could just do away with the constructors for now. It's definitely a debate. Of course you always could return and give your old buddy War just one more battle for the title.;)

Last edited:
Please feel free to complicate things a little :) I'm sure we would all enjoy the extra competition. A lot of solid thinking is going into this season. I have no doubt we could overcome any possible new scenarios thrown our way. And make the season that much better.

I'm not looking forward to the hot lap competition this season is shaping up to be. Oh well at least the strategy will all be the same for every racer this season. Think I'm going to miss all the variety of last season's cars and strategies.

Back