◆ SNAIL [Race Car] Series - Finished - Thanks to everyone who raced during the past 12 seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the practice session go? I would have join you but was still asleep.
12e9a16794e0c58c4648e653e7540ffef8c02214b06dc4decc686fc905a297fe.jpg

It went ok, I was distracted by the GREAT battle for P1 @ Spa24 between Audi and BMW, @Zii1993 was kicking ass, I'm still a little slow and rough on tires.

14766702364_5007d27710_c.jpg

Just a reminder that I will be hosting a Season 3 Testing Session tomorrow night (Monday) @9:00pm eastern. This week we will be testing the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS Touring Car at the following tracks:
  • High Speed Ring
  • Tokyo R246
  • Special Stage Route 5
  • Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway
  • Indianapolis Road Course
  • Mazda Laguna Seca
Looking forward to seeing you guys on the track.

Last edited:
14767549464_5d16134f7d_c.jpg

Below are the top 10 in points (plus the recent Individual Series Champion) with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers need to confirm their intent to race next week at Tsukuba by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.
  1. erazer13
  2. JWalker_SSR7
  3. hognhominy - CONFIRMED
  4. dragonwhisky - CONFIRMED
  5. GrimGrnninGhost - CONFIRMED
  6. zii1993 - CONFIRMED
  7. Parcells2 - CONFIRMED
  8. TEAMworkPLEASE - CONFIRMED
  9. *DoublePass
  10. CoachMK21 - CONFIRMED
Past Champion - turnupdaheat - CONFIRMED

All other divers not in the top 10 will need to qualify for the race via the "Knock-Out Qualifying Procedure".

Thanks and see you on the track Wednesday night!

Last edited:
14766702364_5007d27710_c.jpg

Lobby open for Season 3 Testing in the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS Touring Car: 1472-4711-0167-3380-3357

Last edited:
Yes, but am I correct to presume that I will start behind those of the current top 10 who confirm they are racing tomorrow?
So all the top 10 and yourself are doing is confirming they will be in the field. Once knockout qualifying is done, all drivers that are in the main event (confirmed top 10, past champion and knock out qualifiers) still go through a regular 10 min qualifying session to set the grid order just like before.

Last edited:
So all the top 10 and yourself are doing is confirming they will be in the field. Once knockout qualifying is done, all drivers that are in the main event (confirmed top 10, past champion and knock out qualifiers) still go through a regular 10 min qualifying session to set the grid order just like before.

DOH! :dunce:

Below are the top 10 in points (plus the recent Individual Series Champion) with provisional starting spots on the grid.

I was reading this the wrong way. I'll go back to sleep now! :lol:

What lap times are people getting? I just wanna see where I am when I practice tonight

I practiced this combo for the first time last night and rather than going for an ultimate quick lap with low fuel and fresh tyres, I ran a full distance race with the standard, very fast, wear settings. I was probably averaging mid 57s with my quickest dipping into a high 56 so I presume you'll be quicker than that.

I practiced this combo for the first time last night and rather than going for an ultimate quick lap with low fuel and fresh tyres, I ran a full distance race with the standard, very fast, wear settings. I was probably averaging mid 57s with my quickest dipping into a high 56 so I presume you'll be quicker than that.
Ok thank you for the info, I'll be doing a few 40 minute races tonight around 7 est if anyone would like to join.

This week is all about tire management and will not be a fuel issue like last week. Really looking forward to seeing how the pit stops will play out and traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back