◆ SNAIL [Race Car] Series - Finished - Thanks to everyone who raced during the past 12 seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on how many laps you can run in 40 minutes
Well, I can usually run with turnup, so I expect 56s - 57s will be where I land. Using that as a yardstick, I expect an alien can get down into the 54s and that would take us to 44.44444 laps in 40 minutes. That's without adding in any time for pit stops.

Just to be clear, when exiting the final corner at Tsukuba, you can go wide but you must keep 2 wheels in contact with the racing surface which does include the red/white rumble strips on the left. Please note the rumble strips are doubled on that portion of the track.

Dang it anyway. Late to the party. Reckon I'll open me own room and test fuel consumption. Very fast on fuel and tire wear setting yes?

14599630347_4d20b3d36c_c.jpg

Lobby will open the lobby for Knock Out Qualification participants ONLY at 8:00pm Eastern. Lobby will then be open to all Main Event Participants @ 8:45pm Eastern. I will post here when its open.

Below are the top 10 in points (plus the recent Individual Series Champion) with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed Non-Confirmed drivers need to confirm they intend to race tonight at Tsukuba by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern TODAY) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.
  1. erazer13
  2. JWalker_SSR7 - CONFIRMED
  3. hognhominy - CONFIRMED
  4. dragonwhisky - CONFIRMED
  5. GrimGrnninGhost - CONFIRMED
  6. zii1993 - CONFIRMED
  7. Parcells2 - CONFIRMED
  8. TEAMworkPLEASE - CONFIRMED
  9. *DoublePass
  10. CoachMK21 - CONFIRMED
Past Champion - turnupdaheat - CONFIRMED

All other series divers not list as confirmed above will need to qualify for the race via the "Knock-Out Qualifying Procedure".

Last edited:
14599630347_4d20b3d36c_c.jpg

Knock-out Qualifying Lobby is now open - 1472-6118-3916-1742-0864​

Seven positions are up for grabs in tonight's Knockout Qualifying session. Top 7 lap times from tonight's Knock-out qualifying will advance to the Main Event. As a reminder, top ten drivers please do not enter the lobby until knockout qualifying is complete at around 8:45 eastern. I will update the thread and lobby title once we are finished with qualifying.

Thanks

I ran a tank out last night and I ran out of left front tire a couple laps before the fuel gave out.
Since i like to be competitive, i found out the same thing you did, the tires won't last for gas so ill be doing 24 laps in between pits, unfortunately this should bring down my front left tire down to 2 remaining. << I'm not to fond of that but i will have more than enough gas and tire to get to the pits on time. Hope this strategy works! be their soon!

I finished the seasonal events early, so last minute change of mind, I'm in tonight

Reactions: go6
go6
Since i like to be competitive, i found out the same thing you did, the tires won't last for gas so ill be doing 24 laps in between pits, unfortunately this should bring down my front left tire down to 2 remaining. << I'm not to fond of that but i will have more than enough gas and tire to get to the pits on time. Hope this strategy works! be their soon!

I wish you the best of luck with that strategy. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back