◆ SNAIL [Race Car] Series - Finished - Thanks to everyone who raced during the past 12 seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After giving it some thought, I will be on the starting grid for tonights race using a controller! :scared: If Im too much of a disaster on the track, I will back out of the race to ensure I don't interfere with you guys

Grim, I will make tonights race, I got somebody to fill in the deliveries for me. EDIT: If there is room on the grid.

We did have someone new join however I know of at least one other person who will not make it so no worries. Glad you could race

On a side note, I will open the lobby early as I will need some laps to get used to the controller

We did have someone new join however I know of at least one other person who will not make it so no worries. Glad you could race

On a side note, I will open the lobby early as I will need some laps to get used to the controller
What time?

If any of you try to get on the track and it says "tuning prohibited" go to the car settings and set everything back to default, its been happening to me all day, and none of my cars have ever been tuned. It even happened to me with a brand new car that had never been driven.

be sure to mess with the controler sensitivity settings.

As i said earlier, t ball is at 730central, 45min game, then about a 25min drive home. Ill be cutting it close for race 2. Pretty please take a 15min break instead of the 10? :P

I thought 8pm eastern time was 7pm central....:confused:

Thanks to those that made it out for the inaugural race of the series. 15 drivers in the first race and 13 for the second. Had a few issues in the second race with the servers but we made it through with minimal issues. Congrats to @Adventuruss on the clean sweep.

I'll have the post race recap posted tomorrow. Again, thanks everyone. Had a blast

Last edited:
Yeah, that was great fun last night and nice to run in such a large field of quality drivers. I was looking good for consecutive 3rd place finishes but for a slight fueling problem with my second pitstop which led me to run out of gas within smelling distance of the finish line. :(

I had stern words with my crew chief after the race and he assures me it won't happen again! :)

Yeah, that was great fun last night and nice to run in such a large field of quality drivers. I was looking good for consecutive 3rd place finishes but for a slight fueling problem with my second pitstop which led me to run out of gas within smelling distance of the finish line. :(

I had stern words with my crew chief after the race and he assures me it won't happen again! :)

I had a similar issue in the 1st race. I ran out coming down toward the final chicane, but luckily, @Adventuruss lapped me coming through the 2nd tunnel and ended my race a lap early. Only lost 1 spot to @mlbguy4life.

I really like the set up @GGGMotorsport. This should be a really fun series.

As a side note, I ran about 10 laps with this same car at Daytona Road Course (for Sunday night) and tire wear was no where near as bad. Obviously, Trail Mountain has way more turns, but the elevation changes drastically change the tire load too.

The team was off to a shaky start to the season. You with pit stop problems and me having mechanical issues with the steering really put us behind a bit. I also talked to the team general manager last night and he assured me the next race will be better for both of us.

The team was off to a shaky start to the season. You with pit stop problems and me having mechanical issues with the steering really put us behind a bit. I also talked to the team general manager last night and he assured me the next race will be better for both of us.

You're not the only one with pit stop and general manager woes. Me with the pit stop and @JWalker's connection was cut off in race 2 after our GM forgot to pay his insurance bill. We'll pass this off as first race glitches and hope all our teams get their acts together.

I was wondering how you gained 3 seconds on me in the pits; it was so disappointing to have your car beam in front of me right at pit exit, after I thought I had kept the lead I had on you.

Unrelated, I believe I will be able to fully participate in this series (not just the first race of the night only). My math wasn't correct; I was thinking it would run way later than it did.

Unrelated, I believe I will be able to fully participate in this series (not just the first race of the night only). My math wasn't correct; I was thinking it would run way later than it did.
Glad to hear that. We had a few issues last night so hopefully it will go smoother next week.

That said, starting next week, it will be vital that everyone arrive in the room by 8:55 eastern especially if you are in the top 16 in points otherwise you run the risk of missing out on the race. Remember, only the top 16 in points are guaranteed to race unless they arrive after 8:55 eastern. Anyone in the top 16 in points that is not in the lobby by 8:55 eastern will forfeit their spot on the grid to the alternates that are wanting to race.

Additionally, we need to start on time so once the qualification is started, we will no longer restart the process for late arrivals. I made an exception last night (due to the large gt6 update) however I need to draw the line so that we can can finish at a reasonable time each week. Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back