◆ SNAIL [Race Car] Series - Finished - Thanks to everyone who raced during the past 12 seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will need to take a number that is not already in use. Here are the numbers already reserved
#1 - Reserved for Season Champion
#2 - GrimGrnninGhost
#3 - zii1993
#7 - Neovre
#9 - CoachMK21
#11 - Parcells2
#17 - Joe_DiBen
#23 - Jakedog23
#27 - turnupdaheat
#28 - Adventuruss
#29 - mlbguy4life
#37 - JWalker_SSR7
#42 - Wardenclyffe
#48 - nail-27
#62 - GTP_ParkerMO125
#66 - xsitement
#69 - brntguy
#72 - hognhominy
#86 - Blueninjacivic
#88 - SkiwiNV
#91 - euclid58
Oh **** sorry I looked through that too and must have missed it, I'll take 12

Oh **** sorry I looked through that too and must have missed it, I'll take 12
Thanks for your interest. Might be tough to get in this week as you are currently 7th on the reserve list but if there is room, I'll let you know.

Sorry guys my dad is turning 40 and we are going out to eat and the reservations are at 9 est so I will not be able to race.

Arrrgghh. My power was out from 6:20 this morning until 20 minutes ago. I was really looking forward to tonight's race; it was the carrot I was using to motivate myself through a difficult day at work. Hopefully I remain on the active grid and this outage will be the rare exception (first time in 12 years the power has been out longer than four hours).

Hope tonight's racing was good for you guys and that zii can join next week without issue (as well as anyone else that had connectivity issues).

Thanks to those that made it out to tonights race. Looked like some good battles and several different pit strategies being used tonight. Really had to race the track and not push the tires too much (hit your marks and be smooth with your inputs).

I'll have the post race report posted tomorrow night. Thanks again.

sorry guys for not being there again, just been busy in the evenings shopping and doing other things getting ready for my baby boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back