◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
Missed you Jeff, I made a rare appearance tonight. Thanks for having me guys. I'll pop in from time to time if theres room. And if you ever come to your senses with Spurt as Mike calls it - you know where to find us

Heres my stream from tonight. Had two costly spins in races 2 and 3, and for some reason I was way off pace in race 2. I think my setup got messed up. Otherwise your tune was great SGETI.

Edit: sorry Steve didnt know this post was going to steal the top of page

:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

Another night in the books, good racing again tonight guys. I'm loving the clean starts and first few turns (I only saw contact in one race after turn one). :bowdown: 👍
It was good to have Chris and Zii back with us. :cheers:
And congrats to @GTLehman for his first ever pole!

Congrats to @SAMHAIN85, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the Group A win :cheers:
Congrats to @Alex ONeill, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the Group B win :cheers:

wk51-april-9-2018-results-jpg.729059

Last edited:
Yes, excellent @SGETI's combo and great race.
Congrats to @SAMHAIN85 and @Alex ONeill

@aerolite, it seems to me that @GTLehman should be ranked in front of me in race 3, since he quit the race well after me (DQ..speeding in pit lane)
My mistake, I made changes in HUD to map booster and I messup
I confused booster and pit limiter.... in the pit lane ......... I deserve points for that ?? ...... hahaha
Good day

@aerolite, it seems to me that @GTLehman should be ranked in front of me in race 3, since he quit the race well after me (DQ..speeding in pit lane)
I confused booster and pit limiter.... in the pit lane ......... I deserve points for that ?? ...... hahaha
Good day
You’re correct Nick, it was late when I did the scoring last night.
Changes have been made, thanks for pointing that out, it didn't affect Lehman's position, but it did put me in front of you for a change, lol.

Last edited:

Good day
You and Alex doing your best to stay in b group huh?

Great racing last night boys. @SAMHAIN85 taking the win was not suppose to happen!!:crazy::eek: We had some great battles man, it would be nice if you'd stick around. @Zii1993 also, some good racing going on.

By the way, I know what happened after my pit stop on the first race. I was trying to adjust my pit strategy and toggled by mistake the "Swap Driver" and change tires. Look at 15:28. The little joystick on the Sparco rim is very trick, very easy to hit it in a diagonal when trying to move the ICM up and down and change the settings.

Great racing last night boys. @SAMHAIN85 taking the win was not suppose to happen!!:crazy::eek: We had some great battles man, it would be nice if you'd stick around. @Zii1993 also, some good racing going on.

By the way, I know what happened after my pit stop on the first race. I was trying to adjust my pit strategy and toggled by mistake the "Swap Driver" and change tires. Look at 15:28. The little joystick on the Sparco rim is very trick, very easy to hit it in a diagonal when trying to move the ICM up and down and change the settings.

If they’ll have me I’ll return. Last nights car felt off to me. It has stability but no top end. That’s what I get for not knowing how to tune

So what are you trying to say Zii? You wanna come back on a more reg basis? Hmmmm........Mike and I will have to talk about that, :lol:

@HazardLvL4 Is it just this one event you would like to join for?
Last nights experience was much better than almost any race I’ve had with snail. As in clean not speed for me. Lol. That’s the main reason I was off and on. I wanna race but I can’t stand having my race ruined almost every race within the first lap. So if last night was any indication how much cleaner things have gotten yea I’m in.

So what are you trying to say Zii? You wanna come back on a more reg basis? Hmmmm........Mike and I will have to talk about that, :lol:

@HazardLvL4 Is it just this one event you would like to join for?

Yea, I would like to throw my name in on and off for certain events, if you have room of course. I could be considered a reserve driver. However, I fully understand if you all the regulars show up, that I would not be able to race.

Bitch time

Colts, or anybody else who quits during the night, please let us know. Just say "I'm done for the night". I don't care if you quit, I've done it a few times myself, just sayin, let us know, Colts.

Again last night my shifter skipped a gear on the downshift, not all the time, but enough to distract me to suck the big one, you can see it in the broadcast. After extensive research, I found there is a bug in the latest firmware update, I went back to the old drivers and they seem to work, so far. I woulda won last night. Really.

Bitch over.

A first for me.....no pit penalties. Hey Nick.....WA WA WAAAAAAAAA.
Aero....bite me.
Alex....bite me.
As a matter of fact.....you can all bite me....except for David, gotta respect the elders.
Good to have Zii and Detective Samhain with us last night..Hope you guys had fun, welcome back anytime....hopefully all the time.
Next week at Spaaaaaaaa, regular Spaaaaaaaa, not the old Spaaaaaaa. The one we call Bearspaaaaaa now as we swiped the regular Spaaaaaa that Bear wanted to run and switched his combo to the old Spaaaaaa. Whew.

Bitch time

Colts, or anybody else who quits during the night, please let us know. Just say "I'm done for the night". I don't care if you quit, I've done it a few times myself, just sayin, let us know, Colts.

Again last night my shifter skipped a gear on the downshift, not all the time, but enough to distract me to suck the big one, you can see it in the broadcast. After extensive research, I found there is a bug in the latest firmware update, I went back to the old drivers and they seem to work, so far. I woulda won last night. Really.

Bitch over.

Aero....bite me.
Alex....bite me.
As a matter of fact.....you can all bite me....except for David, gotta respect the elders.
Good to have Zii and Detective Samhain with us last night..Hope you guys had fun, welcome back anytime....hopefully all the time.
Next week at Spaaaaaaaa, regular Spaaaaaaaa, not the old Spaaaaaaa. The one we call Bearspaaaaaa now as we swiped the regular Spaaaaaa that Bear wanted to run and switched his combo to the old Spaaaaaa. Whew.

Cue the violins next time I'm whining,,, it will make it more entertaining.

Bitch time

Bitch over.

Aero....bite me.
Alex....bite me.

Haha that’s why I don’t always update immediately.

@CB_racer that sucks about your pit stop. And I think it was you or Vaper awhile back posted a pit stop where your crew literally did nothing when you pitted, over and over. Bummer! Good races though. @Zii1993 had a good battle with you too and everyone else.

I like the change of pace with the A guys in the slower cars and the B guys in the faster ones. Had to really pay attention to my mirrors.

Detective Samhain

Is this code for calling me a Dick? :lol:

dick-tracy-53b78fa29faca.jpg

Steve was really puttin the gears to you when you went off. Some things never change! I had a blast and I'll be back again down the road.

:gtpflag: Announcement :gtpflag:

We have made a slight change to the active/non active lists, (Report#4). I have culled the inactive list and it's now called the Reserve list, which you will be on if we don't consider you full time. If you are on this list and want to race on any given week, please let us know before 7pm race day , or you will not get an invite.
Same as before applies, any active driver has preference up until 8:30 pm. A reserve driver who has requested to drive that week will get invite at the regular time and can start like everybody else. But if the room fills up before 8:30 and an active driver is trying to get in, then the reserve driver will have to leave. If there is more than one reserve driver, then whoever requested last to race that week will be the first one asked to leave.

If you end up with a full room of active drivers and theres a couple of reserves that want to race, you should see if any of the active drivers are going to drop out after X amount of races in advance. That way a reserve can be on "stand-by" and be ready to join at the appropriate time and everyone can enjoy a full lobby all night.

I have the Buttkicker Gamer 2 mounted on a RSeat. (I think I out bid you at the time when it came up for auction in the snail market place....:sly:)

How can I help you today?

I’m in a good position to have the one up for bid now. I have the 3rd highest she’ll count behind zero and fzappa and this time you get a choice between the bkg2 or the sim kit and Im not sure which would be better on my Obutto rig or where to put it.

I can't comment on the Sim Kit. I'm happy with my buttkicker. Doesn't make me faster, but it ads a little bit to reality.

There is a guy out there called @Dragonwhisky who seems to be knowledgeable with these things. Let's see if he takes the bait and respond to this one....

I can't comment on the Sim Kit. I'm happy with my buttkicker. Doesn't make me faster, but it ads a little bit to reality.

There is a guy out there called @Dragonwhisky who seems to be knowledgeable with these things. Let's see if he takes the bait and respond to this one....

Dragonwhisky is watching the auction lol

@Zii1993 , really? Have you visited the buttkicker website and had a look at both?

Looks like the only difference between the 2 kits is one is for mounting to round or square bar and the other mounts to a flat plate.

Where to mount it in either case is simple. Where it will be closest to your butt. :P

Disclaimer; No lame bait was harmed in the production of this post. My phone, almost.

Last edited:
@Zii1993 , really? Have you visited the buttkicker website and had a look at both?

Looks like the only difference between the 2 kits is one is for mounting to round or square bar and the other mounts to a flat plate.

Where to mount it in either case is simple. Where it will be closest to your butt. :P
I did and the mounting was all I could tell too. Just thought there may be another reason for the price difference. Or maybe one was a stronger vibration. Or better module. Idk just thinking too much into it. Lol. Thanks for the response.

Disclaimer; No lame bait was harmed in the production of this post. My phone, almost.
The infamous DW posting in the lounge, now we are complete, :lol:
How goes it stranger? You doing much racing these days, by any chance have PCars2? Our motley crew includes more than a few you will know from past and present, the invite is always there for you. :cheers:

The mini concert transducer only requires 50 watts whereas the bkg2's requires 75 watts minimum. While I'm not certain my thinking on this is correct, I surmise the lower power requirements indicate higher sensitivity to current flow.

The post above just reminded me.

@Gr8: When I disassemble my sim rig for the move I'll take pics of how my BK2 is wired up and send them to you. The link below is the unit I used to split the signal between the TV & A/V receiver. It allows me to still use the Buttkicker Gamer 2 when wearing my headphones or when I'm using the 5.1 surround sound. I use the TV headphone jack to send the signal to the transducer. And instead of buying the $25 mounting kit I just used a deep well socket to mount the BK to it and attached it at the back of my Playseat.

I bought mine from Amazon, but this is the converter you'll need:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/AGPtek-P...61964&wl11=online&wl12=48624549&wl13=&veh=sem

Back