1,000,000 Collector Points

United States
Louisiana
IMG_20230323_210010.jpg

Just broke 1 million. That's right at about a Billion Credits spent. So what'd I buy? Well, a copy of each car and all the cars in every color for invitation only cars and every car in every color Abart through Gran Turismo. On Honda now.

Wish theyd speed up the Legend and Used car refresh rate. Getting the color combos from there is a pain. Plus, it makes it hard for people trying to complete in game progress. Also, sure wish you could win cars instead of just credits. Would make it a bit more interesting to complete races or grind. Example, instead of buying 32 F1500s I could run a race that gave those away and try and collect them that way. Oh well. Almost half way done!

I spent a billion credits as well, but that's to buy 2 copies of each car, one fully tuned (widebody, nitrous, every tyre compound, the lot) and one to keep stock. Oh and also bought every paint chip and rims in GT Auto. I think I'm at around 800k collectors point atm.

The only cars that I bought every colour are FXXK, Vulcan and BMW 3.0 CSL (both model years). The rest you can pretty much just paint in livery editor so it's a bit pointless IMO. I thought of buying muscle cars in every colour as well (a lot of them come with stripes), but UCD and LD rotations are slow as **** I can't be bothered waiting 10 years to collect them all, especially since I can just load up GT Sport and buy them in every colour from the get go.

Last edited:
😱

How do you manage to get so much credits ?
If you haven’t completed any of the Circuit Experiences, they’re great for fast cash
There’s about 50m Cr. in it for you if you can get all golds

There’s about 50m Cr. in it for you if you can get all golds
Yes but 50M is 50.000 collector points, still 950.000 to go... And they are not easy to get for everyone. Like the Nordschleife... nice price for gold but a minority of players are able to get it.

Yes but 50M is 50.000 collector points, still 950.000 to go... And they are not easy to get for everyone. Like the Nordschleife... nice price for gold but a minority of players are able to get it.
I think people give the CE to much goodwill yes you get a good amount of credits if you can gold them which most cant but even if you get all gold its still not gonna bring you much in the way of buying cars I mean 3 McLaren f1s and your CE credits are gone.

I think people give the CE to much goodwill yes you get a good amount of credits if you can gold them which most cant but even if you get all gold its still not gonna bring you much in the way of buying cars I mean 3 McLaren f1s and your CE credits are gone.
I'd wager a lot of people aren't necessarily interested in just buying the 3 F1's though, if you like GT3 racing or Custom Races or whatever, then 50 million can buy you like 2 or 3 entirely unique full grids.

I'd wager a lot of people aren't necessarily interested in just buying the 3 F1's though, if you like GT3 racing or Custom Races or whatever, then 50 million can buy you like 2 or 3 entirely unique full grids.
I used the F1 as a prize simple since its one of the 20M car.

Exactly. That’s how I spend. It’s cool to have those 20 mil Cr. cars, but I can’t justify that spend when I can get so many other cars for how I play.

Back