1.03 available for download now

• Thread starter Obsidian-2
  • 221 comments
Surely not, because mine is working fine with every other game. Besides it's not only my opinion that ffb was too strong/heavy.
People were certainly seeing different things with the T300. Mine was clipping like mad on the default 5 but dropping it to 2 brought it down to the correct spot.

Not sure what you mean by clipping, but the tugging sensation I thought was excellent, as it informed me of when my car was breaking traction or about to slip out.
Clipping is when the game asks the wheel for more force than it can deliver, like an overdriven speaker. You end up with the wheel ramping up to 100% force as you turn in and it just stays there until you come out of the bend and unwind the lock. This feels very binary, like there's just an on or off to the feedback, all the detail is gone.

Nice to hear they made some changes for controller. Im no drifting but i notice different feel with cars i checked in corners.andbi lowered controller sensivity now to 0 was 2 before

t-gt before 3/1 now 5/2

in patchnotes they say something about a new slider for wheels with strong motors. where to find that new extra slider?

Hi guys, someone with the T150 can try if also this wheel with the patch is lighter?
Tank you very much

Yes, it is much better now and the wheel shaking/roughness that occurred while understeering seems to have disappeared. It's still heavy enough but much smoother now. The patch automatically updated on my mine so I had no idea, noticed during some online races that it felt different.

Feedback is similar if not the same. The shaking and roughness that occurred at understeer and a few other instances where it shouldn't have is eliminated. So now it's playable without worrying about damaging wheel.

Interested to feel the changes in my TR300RS. I crave just a little bit more road feel and communication, on straightaways the wheel gives literally zero. I also noticed that the TH8a basically wouldn't shift unless you you were very deliberate with the clutch and pushed it all the way, so hopefully that has been addressed too.

Yes, it is much better now and the wheel shaking/roughness that occurred while understeering seems to have disappeared. It's still heavy enough but much smoother now. The patch automatically updated on my mine so I had no idea, noticed during some online races that it felt different.

Feedback is similar if not the same. The shaking and roughness that occurred at understeer and a few other instances where it shouldn't have is eliminated. So now it's playable without worrying about damaging wheel.
This is good news. I was worried if break my T150, but it it woulda died I guess it would give me the excuse to upgrade to the T300 GT version lol

Thank you for the reply, can I ask you a big favour? Can you try to set the wheel to 1/1?
I have some articular cronical pains, just want to know if the wheel at this minimum settings is super light, very easy to turn also with one hand? if you or other people can do this quick test I will tank you very much!

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply, can I ask you a big favour? Can you try to set the wheel to 1/1?
I have some articular cronical pains, just want to know if the wheel at this minimum settings is super light, very easy to turn also with one hand? if you or other people can do this quick test I will tank you very much!

I can do that if I can find out where to adjust wheel settings, all I know is I can change controller settings. :)

The Controller isn't fully fixed. At full lock the steering still stays there's for a good 2secs. Idk about yall but I need the full range of control with my analog stick & and steering lag when fully locked is annoying because when you need to transition to another corner OOPS spin out because the damn steering is stuck in one position for a whole 2 seconds even tho I've already counter steered on my analog stick.

So what happens now during understeer? Does the wheel go lighter?

Steering wheel torque: was at 2. After the patch it is very much lighter so I had to move it to 6 (T300 RS wheel).

Whaaaat :eek:
I have it at 9 and it still is quite weak sometimes, i hope it just changed in the region below 5 :indiff:

@rui10 @Johnnypenso

Okay I was wrong guys, I didn't have the update installed yet. Just installed it and did a time trial. The steering feel is noticeably lighter and this is at 5 setting(out of 10) for Force and Torque. The vibration is gone while understeering, but you get this sort of smooth underlying feedback which feels much better now. It sort of gives info about what the tires are doing. In the straights going max speed it is lighter and smooth feeling. Hitting the curbs gives a more punchy and solid feedback that isn't rough.

So huge improvement for those who wanted lighter steering feel and felt the feedback was too strong/rough at points where it shouldn't be. Makes the game very playable now whereas before it was a bit nerve recking with that odd understeer feedback that was really working the wheel.

PS: Rui 1 setting must be light enough if not extremely light. :)

The Controller isn't fully fixed. At full lock the steering still stays there's for a good 2secs. Idk about yall but I need the full range of control with my analog stick & and steering lag when fully locked is annoying because when you need to transition to another corner OOPS spin out because the damn steering is stuck in one position for a whole 2 seconds even tho I've already counter steered on my analog stick.
Is it better tho?

Is it better tho?
Definitely. As soon as I got on after the update dropped I hopped into a drift trail and could feel the difference instantly. I wasn't sure if it was just my mind playing tricks on me though so I figured id wait until online came back and go into an online drift lobby. Safe to say that with the tandems I was running that the controller is better then it was. you can still get some snap oversteer but that's only if you're really being a nub.

Definitely. As soon as I got on after the update dropped I hopped into a drift trail and could feel the difference instantly. I wasn't sure if it was just my mind playing tricks on me though so I figured id wait until online came back and go into an online drift lobby. Safe to say that with the tandems I was running that the controller is better then it was. you can still get some snap oversteer but that's only if you're really being a nub.
If you do can you correct it ?Because when i tried it was Game Over.

@rui10 @Johnnypenso

Okay I was wrong guys, I didn't have the update installed yet. Just installed it and did a time trial. The steering feel is noticeably lighter and this is at 5 setting(out of 10) for Force and Torque. The vibration is gone while understeering, but you get this sort of smooth underlying feedback which feels much better now. It sort of gives info about what the tires are doing. In the straights going max speed it is lighter and smooth feeling. Hitting the curbs gives a more punchy and solid feedback that isn't rough.

So huge improvement for those who wanted lighter steering feel and felt the feedback was too strong/rough at points where it shouldn't be. Makes the game very playable now whereas before it was a bit nerve recking with that odd understeer feedback that was really working the wheel.

PS: Rui 1 setting must be light enough if not extremely light. :)

Tank you very much, on Black Friday I will buy that wheel :-)

Just my luck, Home from work new wheel delivered and I got to update and I ain't got long to try it out cause I need to get up at 4:30am tomorrow for work

Back