1.03 available for download now

• Thread starter Obsidian-2
  • 221 comments
This has nothing to do with real life. FFB in other games has much more range of tweaking than it had in GTS.

Before patch ffb was clipping even on 1/1. Strong ffb isn't everything, it must be detailed and give you information about car behavior.

Not sure what you mean by clipping, but the tugging sensation I thought was excellent, as it informed me of when my car was breaking traction or about to slip out.

Did the update fix the replay crashes?
Can anyone check? Just try to view one from your menu. For me, the game crashes every single time...

The Nurb race is great, just won it on first try. But I don't know how to ever get a Pole position for this stupid gold trohpy. My quali time was top 10 in the world at this time at I startet 3rd. I did now 15 races, finished all of them in the top 3 and never had pole position. Rating now B/A. I think that trohpy is just pure luck. Or are lobby races also counting?

Regarding FFB on the T500, I think it is now much better and smother after the Bug fix

The Nurb race is great, just won it on first try. But I don't know how to ever get a Pole position for this stupid gold trohpy. My quali time was top 10 in the world at this time at I startet 3rd. I did now 15 races, finished all of them in the top 3 and never had pole position. Rating now B/A. I think that trohpy is just pure luck. Or are lobby races also counting?

No. Try at other time of day when less people play, like night. Europe only get's matched with europe so it shouldn't be a problem.

No. Try at other time of day when less people play, like night. Europe only get's matched with europe so it shouldn't be a problem.

Might give it a try later in the week at night. Was hoping that it is possible early in the day, especially when the races were new.

Is anyone else having problems with the update? When I try to play GTS it says that I can't go online withough the update, check the update etc.but when I look in notifications there's no update there. Is there any way to force the update to commence?

EDIT: Turns out I just had to make some space for it.

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by clipping, but the tugging sensation I thought was excellent, as it informed me of when my car was breaking traction or about to slip out.

Clipping is when you get no information from the wheel, only numb heavy resistance.

The 10 lap race at Nurburgring GP is fantastic. I qualified 2nd and was battling to keep 2nd for more than half the race. We swapped positions a few times and were dangerously side by side on some corners. Had me on edge and I was sweating like hell after the race had finished. I did end up coming 2nd.

Best race I've had so far, even better the the races I've won because of the clean and intense racing. 10 laps is perfect, which is about 20 or so minutes.

I'm hooked on Sport mode and I used to say that I'm not much of an online guy.

Did the update fix the replay crashes?
Can anyone check? Just try to view one from your menu. For me, the game crashes every single time...

That’s not a problem anyone else is having. Perhaps delete your GtS install and try again?

Damn, I wonder what the default setting of 5 is equivalent to now, anyone know?

Annoying they changed it. Only the T500 was having issues with it. My T300RS GT was fine.
The previous feel was okay for me too with the same wheel. Gotta test more..

The 10 lap race at Nurburgring GP is fantastic. I qualified 2nd and was battling to keep 2nd for more than half the race. We swapped positions a few times and were dangerously side by side on some corners. Had me on edge and I was sweating like hell after the race had finished. I did end up coming 2nd.

Best race I've had so far, even better the the races I've won because of the clean and intense racing. 10 laps is perfect, which is about 20 or so minutes.

I'm hooked on Sport mode and I used to say that I'm not much of an online guy.
Races in Sport Mode, with clean racers, are waaaaay better than any "offline career race" in other games! Didn't finish first for the moment, but it doesn't matter, I'm having fun and it's the most important!

I'm surprised, but I play more often in Sport Mode than in other modes. Finally, I see that I don't need a "boring" career mode à la Forza/Old_Gran_Turismo...

Now, the only problem is the lack of tracks. Hope they'll arrive as free DLCs.

Races in Sport Mode, with clean racers, are waaaaay better than any "offline career race" in other games! Didn't finish first for the moment, but it doesn't matter, I'm having fun and it's the most important!

I'm surprised, but I play more often in Sport Mode than in other modes. Finally, I see that I don't need a "boring" career mode à la Forza/Old_Gran_Turismo...

Now, the only problem is the lack of tracks. Hope they'll arrive as free DLCs.

Totally agree with the tracks.. Where's Spa and Motegi ? Those tracks were Soo challenging. Oh and Tsukuba for fun-small races (and a bit of GT heritage)

I'm not really willing to re-download 70GB of Data just for that :scared:
But if that'll solve the issue!?

To be clear, I don’t know if that will solve anything, but your issue isn’t one I’ve seen come up before so it seems like there is a problem that is unrelated to the game code, and therefore is unlikely to be addressed in a patch.

The problem could also be a hardware issue with your specific PS4, but that is much harder to prove. Although a redownload seems like a pain, at least it starts to narrow the source of your problem in a relatively low impact way.

Haven't had that issue with my T300RS GT. It is brand new though, as in, bought alongside GTS. No idea if that makes a difference.

Surely not, because mine is working fine with every other game. Besides it's not only my opinion that ffb was too strong/heavy.

Miles Exchange shop has been updated aswell, new rims (BBS, TE37SV, ...), new variants of stickers (TOW, fuel,...), new colors (chrome, .. )but no new cars (Still M4 Pace Car and Corvette)
Yes and actually they changed already a day or two ago. ;)

Back