1.03 available for download now

• Thread starter Obsidian-2
  • 221 comments
Don't understand why the update was 182.5 MB, but it said I had to delete over 2 GB worth of content to make room for it, even though I already had a little over 23 GB left of storage.

Oh well, guess I'll just re-download the game I deleted to make room.
I too had to delete something to make space despite having over 30GB of free space. I deleted the free demo. Can't believe I had to use 45GB of data only on that only to download another 60GB of data on launch day

Ffb settings for g29 now closer to closed beta. Ffb sensitivity 1 is noe very light/detailed - makes g29 rattly though due to motos type. Sensitivity 2 is already a bit numb so i wish there will be ffb sensitivity 1.5..:lol:

hopefully
They definitely did I’m sliding the lc500 with no Snappyness. I can finally enjoy this game lol

I really think it has...my "tuned" viper feels very off at the moment.

I just tried the m4 and it countersteers lovely. That thing was very snappy on the limit before and now smooth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have tried to pinpoint whats wrong with the ffb. Just noticed front/rear weight transfer or suspension travel doesnt have any affect on ffb..

No difference in ffb what so ever if you accelerate or brake. Pretty sure thats why braking feels so numb..

Last edited:
Pay attention to the notices in game. I've seen the "Maintenance scheduled" notice all day in-game. Not PD's fault...

Pay attention to all i have posted, there was plans and provisions made if you read all above.

I'm pretty sure the maintenance was from like 4-5am to 8am

UK maintenance was planned and posted for 7am with a later notification for extended maintenance from 8am UK so i planned to finish my race for 5am giving a 2 hour clearance. It wasnt the maintenance that is the issue it was the 1.03 patch release that put me offline so i couldn't save. Its not really an issue to be fair I did enjoy the racing, but as they announced the maintainance it would have been nice if I had known about the patch. Maybe because my PS4 settings allow updates to download in background forced me offline ? to do update as message I got towards end of race was you (need to install update)

Last edited:
Great news, hoping T300 feels better will try it out later.

Strange but when servers go down for me I cannot access the game at all, just get a box telling me servers are down, I click ok but keep on getting same box reappear.

Unralted tp patch notes. Some cars seem to be a brighter glare in their lights, front and back. I wish we could adjust the glare level in settings.

You gotta love this game. Some servers seem to be working to let you download the update file but the game servers are not working at the very same time to allow you to play the game. Have these clowns ever heard about 24x7 server availability? it's been around for a few decades now.
PD is updating server side as well. Which is why the game servers are down. Clearly its game server code being updated, and not at the OS level. Rarely will that ever be non-disruptive.

You gotta love this game. Some servers seem to be working to let you download the update file but the game servers are not working at the very same time to allow you to play the game. Have these clowns ever heard about 24x7 server availability? it's been around for a few decades now.

Deserves a quote for calling PD a bunch of clowns :lol: and rightfully so.

Unfortunately, yes. I was doing an endurance race, and upon exiting the race after I had won, and amassed huge amounts of mp, and xp the game told me it couldn’t save because there was a new update I needed to be able to connect to the servers... This online only saving is getting ridiculous. Why can’t the game use temp files for such cases? I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who was playing while the patch dropped.
Always online is an incredible inconvenience. At my most extreme I think it should be illegal.

Back