1.06 update coming april 7th!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by danielc, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. velly

velly

No, it used to be 100% off. I think 1.03 it got turned back on :(

2. GTP_CargoRatt

GTP_CargoRatt

Not really for me, but I can see it being fun for others who are into that type of thing....kinda like a mini free-roam.

3. Doodle

Doodle Premium

The hype begins! :D

dgaf95integra and JogoAsobi like this.
  4. GTP_CargoRatt

GTP_CargoRatt

Ah yea....its on like Donkey Kong. :lol: (Si Robertson - "Duck Dynasty") :lol:

mikeonthebike likes this.
  5. forzaturismo

forzaturismo

Fine we get: the data loger, the gps visualiser, the 3D compatibility.
    Still left: community, quick match race, b-spec, course maker and mobile devices.
    Courage PD, u can make it. :)

u ll be able to do that in a further update.;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
    Squanto and diegorborges like this.
  6. GTP_CargoRatt

GTP_CargoRatt

Source??

7. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Exactly my thoughts. I already was able to bring back a customization I did in GT5 and thanks to it, I was able to make the wing exactly like I wanted. Ironically, one of my first suggestions for GT6 was being able to have visual adjustment to the wings and I now actually have that :tup:

8. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Sooooo. Did PD fail? :D

eSZee, DonZonda, Davoxx and 1 other person like this.
  9. ironman44321

ironman44321

Source? I've had the game since launch and don't ever remember it being off. I've also been unable to find anything saying it was added. Update 1.04 made it so you could only go 25 mph or so but that was taken off soon after.

10. velly

velly

I have a video somewhere on my pc of a few of us playing in the middle of willow springs. not TC shown.
    I think if you read the early threads when GT6 was released it was noted in them that you can drive off track without TC (I am sure the drift guys would be able to tell you this)

neilinoz likes this.
  11. Samus

Samus

Yes, exactly. There were no restrictions at the start of the game, nor were there any in GT5.

CarloPlaya, velly and neilinoz like this.
  12. mikeonthebike

mikeonthebike

In race type options i was looking to see if maybe shuffle was back and it doesn't look like it, but i noticed an option under race type called "cafe" . Does anybody know what this race type setting means?

13. GTP_CargoRatt

GTP_CargoRatt

I just logged in and I see no mention of GT Academy in the Special Events section, as suggested here:

Translated from the Japanese website and not on the English website - We have added the [GT Academy 2014 ] to [SPECIAL EVENTS] area . It will be available online from April 21, 2014. We are looking forward to your participation

Are we sure about this one? or am I missing something?

14. forzaturismo

forzaturismo

no source, just a feeling ;)

15. Unwaratrex

Unwaratrex

I dont get it. 2 new features that literally not one player can use? :censored: you pd. That makes absolutely zero sence. When will this company give us sonething to play.

Can someone tell me how the data logger works please? Can i load any replay?

Davoxx and KiroKai like this.
  16. trustjab

trustjab

You cant "play" GT6? :lol:

17. KiroKai

KiroKai Premium

I think yes. Neat little features like the wing customizer but mainly a huge useless feature nearly nobody at all can use which they apparently wasted months of time on. I don't think anyone would have complained if we only got the data logger, which is another GT5 feature... hence should take much less effort than creating that real world GPS visualizer.

This is the kinda stuff that's pretty cool to add later on if they think it's necessary but with half of GT5's key features still missing they got their priorities all wrong.

CarloPlaya, neilinoz, Imari and 2 others like this.
  18. pyrates

pyrates

You can load your replay (fastest lap replay) and a reference replay of the same lap and compare the two.

Squanto likes this.
  19. trustjab

trustjab

Wait, how is this update a failure because a feature like the gps thingy isnt put to full use?

20. Unwaratrex

Unwaratrex

Thank you for the reply. Where do i get my fastest lap replays. In my gallery i have tons of replays. But in data logger it says no replay data.

21. pyrates

pyrates

From Free Run session, online practise sessions or TTs. There you can save your fastest lap.

Squanto and JogoAsobi like this.
  22. nasanu

nasanu (Banned)

Very good news :) Little by little we will get there. I just hope they PD learn their lessons this time. We already went through most of this stuff with GT5. I fear when GT7 hits we will be back to rubber-banding and high slipstreams if history is any guide.

Next update please tackle the physics that lead to cars rolling too easily on RS tyres Mr PD forum spy.

Like all the off road courses that have always been in GT games?...

23. squadops

squadops (Banned)

So a worthless wing creator and a data logger we never should have lost after gt4 in the first place.

That is not so great in my book. It feels like being a poor kid that can't afford the smallest of things all the other kids have, but hey at least your parents sobered up enough to lift their punishment and gave you back a toy they took for no reasonable reason.

:tup: PD

neilinoz and Davoxx like this.
  24. SVX

SVX Premium

Does PD close their eyes and put their hand in a hat and close their eyes to choose what updates have?

neilinoz, yabiggoose and Davoxx like this.
  25. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

I see. Thanks for the reply. :tup: Figures that PD just doesn't care what we all want, but 'think' what we want without reading the fourms...

DonZonda and Davoxx like this.
  26. elston87

elston87

Yeesh, those names are laughable. Make Friends? Show Off Your Cars? Share Tips and Info? How old does PD think the playerbase is?

27. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

That's the thing. They don't know, because they don't read the fourms. So I assume they believe we're children.

neilinoz and Davoxx like this.
  28. squadops

squadops (Banned)

12 years or so until you get to 'cafe' then you realize we are 30 somethings playing chess and reading books outside an ice cream house in a bad hood lol.

Johnnypenso likes this.
  29. elston87

elston87

So they figured us children wanted a Data Logger and GPS Visualizer for our New Car Game 2014 Edition? :p

They got the wings part right, though. Ah, I'm kidding for the most part; with this stuff released and out of the way, I can now look forward to future updates, especially that May is approaching us. I hope they throw a ninja update at us to change those names, though... :boggled:

30. CommandrCyclops

CommandrCyclops

I did some experimenting, and it looks like the online pit glitch is still there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.