1.17 online new bug?

• Thread starter alexnipi
  • 16 comments

You've had this bug?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
never saw this kind of bug that's why i make this thread for knowing if someone can show more light to the issue

Looks like same thing I've experienced abut a week ago. I've pited in online race (mandatory pit-stop) and , well , stay in the pits for the rest of the race /thankfully there was only 2 laps left on Mid-Field/ :D It happened once and never again , so no big deal.

We have had it numerous times in our league races, on one occasion 9 cars got stuck while the room host chugged around with someone else for the remainder of the race.

We have had to set our lobbies up without the compulsory tire change option, that seemed to be the issue, along with the mandatory pit stop option. Both options are very glitchy, add to that the fact that you can't actually check what tire drivers are on as the replay doesn't show the change.

Yet another PD screw up .... *sigh*

This IS a big deal. I have had this happen several times on league races. All of which happened in these circumstance: when I am the host, I first had a kart race and then changed regulations for an F3 race. The second race I got stuck in the pits. Happened 90% of the time. So I started hosting races seperately.
P.S. Regulations were switched from a category to no no regulations.

NOTE: I have never had this happen when racing the same regulations over and over. However, I have had it happen switching from NASCAR to Nova's(which is not a reulation category)

I do not know if this is how the glitch happens, but it has had consistency with me.

I had this happen during a practice session today. I wrecked in to the pits during practice at Deep Forest and when my car pitted it would not leave the pits. I exited track and came back in and is still would not leave. So I exited the car from track and reentered and it then worked ok again.

Back