1/64 Model Collectors Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SVX
  • 55,851 comments
  • 4,108,140 views

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 329 51.1%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

    Votes: 131 20.3%
  • Nope.

    Votes: 96 14.9%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

    Votes: 126 19.6%

  • Total voters
    644
New Zamacs:

BatchE0017.jpg
BatchE0016.jpg
BatchE0015.jpg
 
Ugh more cars that I want but won't be able to find them.
 
I've been having some luck recently finding newer stuff. I have two Kool Kombis and two of the K-Day special color cars just sitting here. I'm not sure what to do with them.
 
:lol: K day will probably be my best place for new cars.
 
You just don't have any patience. B case cars are all over now, Walmart, Target specifically.
 
I have 3 Walmarts and 2 targets by where I live and none have B case cars.
 
I don't like the HW Beetle, but I'd grab that recolour if I ever see one. Probably wouldn't because chances are, some smelly lonesome collector would've found it and grabbed them all before I ever see one. But if I ever did get one, I'd bring it home, like it for a week, hate it afterwards and trade it to some sucker for a $uper.

But in any case, I'm down for the Fiesta and a Zamac GT500 I'll never find locally.
 
Have you guys seem the new VW TH? IT'S HIDEOUS!

It is. Saw some pictures of it of T-Hunted a couple of days ago. :crazy: Anything Beetle is a must have for me normally but I'm going to have a hard time talking myself into getting one if I ever see it. :lol:
 
I'm torn myself. If anything, my youngest daughter will love it.
 
I'll probably buy the beetle if I see one.
 
I may have went on an eBay shopping spree over the weekend. Funny thing is, the estimated delivery date for every package on the way is Thursday. Might need a bigger mail box. :p
 
- Johnny Lightning Ford SVT Lightning (white)
- Hot Wheels 2015 Toy Fair '15 Ford Mustang
- Hot Wheels Nissan Titan (red w/Y5)
- Hot Wheels Nissan Titan (silver w/OH5)
- Hot Wheels Vanster (blue w/PR5)

And a new shift knob/boot for my GTi. :)
 
I'm jealous of that Toy Fair Mustang. :drool:
 
Forgot to post that I had my first full day unloading trucks on Saturday. Saw no hot wheels cases.
 
Apparently C cases are coming out already.
 
People that order cases direct from Mattel or their suppliers usually get them 2-3 weeks earlier than retail stores.
 
Ah. That makes sense. Saw the newest post on Lamley, and I jumped to conclusions. Saw that the Bentley is already up on Ebay for $12.99
 
I'd rock that beetle hahaha.

We here in aus don't get kday or zamacs or walmart (don't even have the stores here) exclusives, which often sucks nuggets.


Oh and my 1,500th post.
Have a pic.
image.jpg
 
But you do have the internets. Which gets you the EBay. Which gets you exclusives. Win.
 
Walmart's 6pm Black Friday ad had 9-packs for $5.
 
- Johnny Lightning Ford SVT Lightning (white)
- Hot Wheels 2015 Toy Fair '15 Ford Mustang
- Hot Wheels Nissan Titan (red w/Y5)
- Hot Wheels Nissan Titan (silver w/OH5)
- Hot Wheels Vanster (blue w/PR5)

And a new shift knob/boot for my GTi. :)


Onry 5 cars?
Walmart's 6pm Black Friday ad had 9-packs for $5.

That's a good deal if you want to stock up on parts or want to grab any of those multi-pack exclusives.


Here are some future mainlines I'm looking forward to.
CFJ26_Aston_Martin_DBS_tcm859-180667_w276.png
CFL87_Fast_4WD_tcm859-180687_w276.png
CFK50_Mountain_Mauler_tcm859-180707_w276.png
CFJ13_Dodge_Viper_SRT10_ACR_tcm859-180118_w276.png
CFH51_Bread_Box_tcm859-180138_w276.png
CFH04_Corvette_Grand_Rrroadster_tcm859-180136_w276.png
CFK20_Batmobile_tcm859-178088_w276.png
CFK56_RD02_tcm859-178120_w276.png
CFH62_Porsche_934_Turbo_RSR_tcm859-180132_w276.png
CFH89_70_Plymouth_AAR_Cuda_tcm859-180117_w276.png
CFJ20_Datsun_240Z_tcm859-180123_w276.png
CFG99_SRT_Viper_GTS_R_tcm859-180683_w276.png
CFJ45_Toyota_AE_86_Corolla_tcm859-180672_w276.png



Then of course, there's the ones I've yet to find:

BFC32_BreadBox_Yellow_tcm859-161439_w276.png
BFF60_Yur_So_Fast_tcm859-164240_w276.png
BDC84_Clear_Speeder_tcm859-164252_w276.png
BFF65_Fast_Fish_tcm859-164255_w276.png
BFG56_Nitro_Doorslammer_tcm859-164467_w276.png
BFF02_1964_Corvette_Stingray_tcm859-161438_w276.png
 
Last edited:
Or if your significant other is already planning on being there. Which means they'll be coming back with a couple of packs while you play GTA on the sofa in your pajamas.
 
@AOS-; I already have 5 of those future mainlines. :p
 
But you do have the internets. Which gets you the EBay. Which gets you exclusives. Win.

Yeah, including stupid shipping and reselling prices, no thanks.
If I could pick them up for $1 like you yanks (:P) do that'd be ace.
 
And I am in love:

Aw man, you got them already? Lucky. :drool: My white one is in the mail, somewhere. :lol: Looking forward to seeing them featured on the blog. 👍
Yeah, including stupid shipping and reselling prices, no thanks.

Dude that avatar. Awesome. Classic episode. :lol:👍
 
Back