1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,426 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
Secured the final Matchbox Exige. More achievements unlocked. [Headbangs]

Bread%2BBox%2B(2014%2BHW%2BCity)_01.jpg

Bread%2BBox%2B(2014%2BHW%2BCity)_02.jpg

Bread%2BBox%2B(2014%2BHW%2BCity)_03.jpg

2014 HW City Works Bread Box

I could be gathering over 30 different wheel variations, but it's probably best if I call it quits once I acquire a 10th variation. I think we get the point by then. :lol:

Lol yeah I saw them.

Yeah- I didn't find those locally.

@a6m5. What's the happenings with your amiami order, any word on back orders? Mine may have been posted last week but I seriously doubt that I'll see it before the end of the year too. Bad time of the year to have something in the mail. :lol:

@a6m5. What's the happenings with your amiami order, any word on back orders? Mine may have been posted last week but I seriously doubt that I'll see it before the end of the year too. Bad time of the year to have something in the mail. :lol:
Well, I'm happy for ya. :banghead:

:P

Actually, I guess my only pending backorder was that Coke Light Super Silhouette, which they dropped. I did check couple days ago, and it was still waiting for the two preorders: Car Nel Kenmeri Skyline & mainline(but long) Tomica carrying a dinosaur. I did have a Oversteer Miata backorder on that one, but that's been in for a week or two already.

I do have Car Nel Hakosuka & TLV Isuzu Gemini(one you pretend's a 'Holden' :P) in transit, but two weeks later, I'm still waiting for those two.

Ugh old(er) Kyosho quality.

Nissan%2BSkyline%2BGT-R%2BR32%2B(2006%2BBeads%2BCollection%2B%236061W).jpg

2006 Beads Collection #6061W
Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R (nasty front-lift edition)

Nissan%2BSkyline%2BR32%2BBeads%2BWhite_1.jpg

Nissan%2BSkyline%2BR32%2BBeads%2BWhite_2.jpg

Holy hell, is that a drag racing Skyline? Why is the front ride height so goddamm high? :odd: That's not my kind of R32s, that looks mediocre, to be fairly honest...

@a6m5, is Amiami the only place you've found Car-Nels?​
I've seen them in at least one other place, but as usual, AmiAmi was cheaper. Actually, I'm not sure if the other site even ship overseas.
Oh I know you are. :D
:lol:👍
Ha! I'm impressed you remembered that. And screw you, they have Holden badges on them down here. :lol: What colour Gemini did you get by the way?
I probably remember the amusing stuff better, ya know? j/k :lol: I ordered the red, but all color look cool on that one. :)
2012-13 OEM Ex-Kyosho Factory*
Is it just me, or that second pic is SO MONEY.

Still haven't found any of the new Auto World releases. Getting a bit impatient.
I've had that 2015 Mustang in the online cart a several times. I've seen the close up photos, and they didn't look all that great, so I've been just taking my time. Besides, nobody stocks decent inventory of Auto World around here anyway. If the availability's a hit & miss, it's overwhelmingly a miss.

I'm most interested in the premium line with the clear displays since they have the most detail. I've thought about ordering a whole box of them, but I really like to look them over in the store for imperfections before I purchase. If I don't find them by early January I may just bite the bullet and order the box.

I've seen them in at least one other place, but as usual, AmiAmi was cheaper. Actually, I'm not sure if the other site even ship overseas.

Do you recall what that site might be?

Unknown Year AUTOart 64 BMW Z8

I don't like silver a whole lot, but I love it on this Z8.

In case you're wondering why I'm pushing out photos so frequently, I'm trying to get most of my 2014 pics processed and done with before the new year, because I've still a whole bunch I still haven't photographed yet.​

How do those AutoArt guys place those Hot Wheels headlight tampos on their cars so perfectly? :banghead: Talk about a buzz kill.....

And to answer your question Andy, sorry, I don't recall the name of the website.

How do those AutoArt guys place those Hot Wheels headlight tampos on their cars so perfectly?

Imagine if AUTOart got their hands on a Civic EF casting. :P

a5m6
And to answer your question Andy, sorry, I don't recall the name of the website.

Boo :(

*Gasm blasms* Where can I find this at a cheap price!? :drool:

Lucky for you, this doesn't have a huge demand so you can find it for a fair price. There is however nothing on eBay at the moment. Do you want me to keep tabs on it?

Ford%2BFocus%2BWRC%2B1999%2BMonte%2BCarlo%2B(SS16%2BFord).jpg

CM's Corporation, no year as always, SS.16 Ford.
Focus WRC 1999 Monte Carlo (Busted wing edition)

CMS%2BFord%2BFocus%2BWRC%2B1999%2BMonte%2BCarlo_1.jpg

CMS%2BFord%2BFocus%2BWRC%2B1999%2BMonte%2BCarlo_2.jpg

CMS%2BFord%2BFocus%2BWRC%2B1999%2BMonte%2BCarlo_3.jpg

CMS%2BFord%2BFocus%2BWRC%2B1999%2BMonte%2BCarlo_4.jpg

I'd have thought the first Focus I got had a dislocated wing due to poor
handling in delivery, but even this one has a loose connection.​

Lucky for you, this doesn't have a huge demand so you can find it for a fair price. There is however nothing on eBay at the moment. Do you want me to keep tabs on it?
I guess for now you could. :indiff:

Speaking of eBay, I'm planning to setup a PayPal and an eBay account early 2015 so I can have that sale I mentioned a short while ago. And to buy whatever I come across.

And I fought up to $27 for it from a popular seller.

I've seen several on Auctions Yahoo and a lot of stuff I've won there don't end as high as eBay can go, since most eBay buyers aren't using Yahoo Auctions, so there's less competition. You can gain access to their auctions by using Jauce.

There's only one on eBay and it looks a bit rough. The white one looks good though. Not ready to drop $30 on a single car at the moment unfortunately.

Keep waiting. The hype for certain cars eventually dies. That Kyosho Secret 458 Speciale won't be going for $50 in a year from now.

I pray to whomever I won't be using Jauce like I did in the future, but I'll have a look there if you're determined to get the Renown.

Latest Posts

Back