1/64 Model Collectors Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SVX
  • 55,851 comments
  • 4,105,734 views

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 329 51.1%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

    Votes: 131 20.3%
  • Nope.

    Votes: 96 14.9%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

    Votes: 126 19.6%

  • Total voters
    644
Got damn. There are cars there that I didn't even know they existed. Thanks a lot dude 👍
I've been looking for this vintage Mini Cooper, likely from the late 70's to maybe '80. I almost wonder if it was the Playart one from this list. I've looked online in the past, but I could never find it. It was purple, and I think it had heavily tinted windshield.

I just googled the Playart one, and while it looks similar to what I had, there was no purple Mini in the search results. :crazy:
 
I've been looking for this vintage Mini Cooper, likely from the late 70's to maybe '80. I almost wonder if it was the Playart one from this list. I've looked online in the past, but I could never find it. It was purple, and I think it had heavily tinted windshield.

I just googled the Playart one, and while it looks similar to what I had, there was no purple Mini in the search results. :crazy:

pa_157_mini_mar.jpg
 
@Cano Is that Playart? Unfortunately, this one looks different, too. Search continues. :D
 
The wheels look like Playart.

[EDIT]

I'm guessing it's not this Corgi one, is it?

corgi-bvrt-vita-mini-164-b065-3528-MLB4850597448_082013-F.jpg
 
Last edited:
@Nessy - It looked really stock(no blower), but I think shorter than the Playart or this Corgi. Thanks though guys. 👍
 
I need another Minichamps. :drool:
 
I still need to get one Minichamps lol. Dat Flying Lizard 911, damn. :drool:
 
I still need to get one Minichamps lol. Dat Flying Lizard 911, damn. :drool:
I plan on going back to the drug dealer booklet(or Minichamps catalog lol) Andy posted before to see what else they have. Another vintage Porsche? Newer? Maybe something else completely. :dopey:
 
drug dealer booklet(or Minichamps catalog lol)

:lol:

Temptation with a capital "T" that is.

Still nothing from AmiAmi. Do wish the Tomica Landcruiser would hurry up!
 
I have that roadster too.image.jpg
Any idea what year this Camaro was released?image.jpgimage.jpg
 
Gold* lot status: secured.

Gold: jargon term for small pieces of metal highly decorated with stickers that bait suckers.

Treasurest Chest Grab Bag status: TBA



I'm so done after this. Oh man. :indiff:
 
Lol. How much did you blew?

How much did I blew, I wish I knowed.

:p



I'll be on collecting vacation for years....


But if you're looking to go on vacation too, contact me in a month.
 
Last edited:
I really need the Playart Fulvia. That Countach is pure awesome. :drool:
 
Back