1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,431 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
I finished off the new Real Riders set yesterday with a couple for Supervans. I had to open one and I absolutely love it.
12038502_10153687705179974_7548723942227390665_n.jpg

Thanks. Looks awesome. :drool:

Time for me to hit up ebay.

I might have to do the same, not going to find that one around here.

If I could I'd get some and send them to you guys. I have one opened and two closed, and passed up a third at another place. R1600, you might have a good shot at finding some since you're in the states. Just hit up every Wal Mart and Target for the rest of the month.

If I could I'd get some and send them to you guys. I have one opened and two closed, and passed up a third at another place. R1600, you might have a good shot at finding some since you're in the states. Just hit up every Wal Mart and Target for the rest of the month.
Thanks. I appreciate the thought, but i'm just going to get one off ebay, and see what other stuff the sellers are selling (having to pay international shipping, may as well buy other stuff at the same time). đź‘Ť

Thanks. I appreciate the thought, but i'm just going to get one off ebay, and see what other stuff the sellers are selling (having to pay international shipping, may as well buy other stuff at the same time). đź‘Ť
What? Buying all your stuff on one order? what kind of sense does that make? international shipping fees are the best parts lol. Just kidding

Well, while we're on the subject of HW's mainlines. I don't particularly care that much about the actual car itself (or most mainlines in general these days if I'm honest) but Gulf livery? Yes, please!

2016Illust0032.jpg

Have you seen pics of the physical model? It looked a bit underwhelming. I think it needs the orange from the skirt to extend to the front.

Have you seen pics of the physical model? It looked a bit underwhelming. I think it needs the orange from the skirt to extend to the front.

Had not prior to your post. But yeah after seeing a pic on Lamley from last week. I'm with you on the orange, definitely needs something to break the front up a little, it's a bit plain.

I don't like the fact that you cannot cancel orders through AmiAmi. Sure you wanted the items at the time, but if something came up, you don't want them anymore, or just don't have the money to purchase them anymore, you end up having to just let the payment request expire and then they threaten to close your account. Seems a little unfair.

I managed to salvage a couple toy cars from my aunty, but the majority of them are badly beaten up with a tonnage of chips in the paint. Still, there's a few interesting cars, including a Matchbox Lesney Lotus Europa that's still in pretty good nick.

Actually found the James Bond Toyota 2000GT convertible today. Also bought a Red line series car for wheel swap & detail. Photos for that shortly in the other thread.

I want that 2000GT so damn bad. I don't think I'll find it anytime soon as the collectors in my area ate rather numerous.

Back