1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,426 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
the-walking-dead-finale-negan-lucille.jpg
911 would be fantabulous, too.

Incredibly so.

You should tweet that to TomyTec. đź’ˇ :P

Aw poop. They're releasing the Furai again!

Also shoutouts to how only the Tumbler glows.

Edit edit edit: Scratch that, bigger shoutout to the Furiosity revival. That thing debuted back in '04 and was feature car on the cards back then!

Saw these at Walmart today(says car inside!). I didn't buy it, because I already have one from year ago, plus I had to pay traffic fine today. Maybe I should look up which car comes inside though. Maybe it's awesome. :dopey:
DSC_0026.JPG

New Mazda Furai in mystery packs.
I'm old, but I'm going to try my best to remember this.
Also shoutouts to how only the Tumbler glows.
I didn't know what you were talking about, totally missed it. Another one I'd like to have.

I didn't know what you were talking about, totally missed it. Another one I'd like to have.
I think the gold cars in the mystery packs are sort of their treasure hunt. Not sure how limited they are though, I think one per box or something. They're fairly easy to acquire.

Knowing your luck, one's probably a chase or something. :lol:
No way Jose. I looked, they had six & I think that's probably how many comes in a case? Not one chase. :(
I think the gold cars in the mystery packs are sort of their treasure hunt.
:(
Not sure how limited they are though, I think one per box or something. They're fairly easy to acquire.
Okay, maybe then. :embarrassed: Good to know. Thanks! đź‘Ť

I'm sure you know how to check them to find out what is in the bag since we've been over it several times in here already. :P
Go out of town on the bag w/both hands. Look for the stamped number on the bag. Of course. đź‘Ť

Edit: Also, two cars I want are "3" & "11". Like "311"(band). I'm ready, Jason. I'm ready.

Hey guys, last fortnightly haul or should I say scavenge. Now have all I want from A case.

Very thin on the ground here, picking up old regulars plus motorbikes but it's all good.

Got my second KITT from a brand new box I found in Smyths up behind the track boxes just above pegs, definite staff shenanigans going on. Box was open but with a strip of price labels and the top row gone. Looked through the box and no pink Chevy at all. Was I close to a Super?

image.jpeg

I've seen ~20 of the pink Chevy II in the one store. No super.

Seen plenty, was summising that the lack of Chevy throughout the rest of the brand new box pointed towards the likelihood of the previous presence of a super. Watched enough scalp vids to see where they usually pick the super from.

Better not be 240z/510's.

Yeah they're okay, but not every diecast brand needs to do the same old JDM cars..
Been waiting years for this!!
Like this one?
Money. Obi Wan too. Money.
Looked through the box and no pink Chevy at all. Was I close to a Super?
I've seen ~20 of the pink Chevy II in the one store. No super.
Saw just two few minutes ago. I picked up one. :P

DSC_0010.JPG

One mainline, one $uper.

Last edited:
Saw just two few minutes ago. I picked up one. :P
But wait! There's more!

00.JPG
0.JPG

I found somewhat fresh dumpbin at Walmart during lunch break today. Thankfully, they missed the Chevy II Super Treasure Hunt. Also had fresh cases of Fast & Furious + Holiday cars. From F&F, I just looked for the green Mustang. They had everything of everything except the green Mustangs. I don't know if somebody took a bunch, or if there are fewer of these in cases again like the first time around. I did take two when I finally found some.

What sucks is I saw "one" ZAMAC Torino. Big find would've been the ZAMAC Batmobile, which is the sole reason I've checking out Walmart by my work almost everyday. :P Oh, well. $TH is not a bad consolation prize. Stopped by Toys R Us on the way home, saw this(card error), but didn't see anything I wanted to buy:

000.JPG

Back