1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,431 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
TFW you enter the HW aisle, there's a bajillion Imprezas, a few Road Runners, and a single S2000.

Except the S2000's card was without its car.

Didn't realise that the Fangula was a T-hunt until I got home.

Those are always a good feeling.

Know what's an even greater feeling?

Buying a car and later finding out it was a $uper. :P I don't know what feeling could top that aside from scoring a high-demand item for 99 cents.

Those are always a good feeling.

Know what's an even greater feeling?

Buying a car and later finding out it was a $uper. :P I don't know what feeling could top that aside from scoring a high-demand item for 99 cents.
Wish that would happen but I'm not THAT blind. :lol:

Well I had to go walmart just a few minutes ago and of course I had to check and see if there was anything new I wanted out and I found a few.
0405172240a_HDR-1.jpg

No 356 though. :/

but yeah, might as well kill two RX-7's with one stone. :dopey:

:lol:

Wait, you mean that you haven't done an blog entry for the green RX-7 yet? Blasphemy! :crazy:

Also, speaking of pictures. *cough* TLV Flatbed *cough* Biante's *cough*....

:lol:

Wait, you mean that you haven't done an blog entry for the green RX-7 yet? Blasphemy! :crazy:

Also, speaking of pictures. *cough* TLV Flatbed *cough* Biante's *cough*....
Yeah, I forget. :dopey: I am working on a certain flatbed set, but it's a totally different animal. I've been on a hunt for it for years, finally got one, but something tells me that you won't be all that excited to see it..... :confused::P

I am working on a certain flatbed set

Yes!
but it's a totally different animal.

No! :lol:

I've been on a hunt for it for years, finally got one, but something tells me that you won't be all that excited to see it..... :confused::P

It's Scion xb flatbed isn't it? :dopey: Oh well, you've got me intrigued now. Interested* to see what it is.

*Or not... :lol:

Wish that would happen but I'm not THAT blind. :lol:

This. WTF Andy. lol

Clearly Canadian healthcare doesn't cover optical. :lol:

Was not a jab. For the record, that almost happened to me 5 years ago. So you would be right in saying our healthcare doesn't cover optical! It was this guy:

1476263596692178579.jpg

2011 Coronet Super Bee. Saw it on the front end of the pegs. Didn't know about $upers at the time.

I saw the picture first and thought to myself, "damn that's fantastic for 1:64" and then I actually read the sentence above it. Blah.

Stopped by a mall near my grandmother's house in Vietnam. Luckily they do carry Tomica Premiums alongside the regular ones. Might pick some up later. Also they have Sikus.

I looked at one store today, but they had nothing. After that, I did swing by the Japanese grocery store & picked this up:

0.JPG

@RCKakashi14 Is that the coffee you said you really enjoyed?(jk lol) I decided to get one, in case that you were just trying have the most delicious minicar coffee all to yourself. It doesn't come with any cars, but that's okay. :P

Fortunately, this one did come with cars. I'm sure @SVX would be extremely jearous.

000.jpg

What a deal. $3 for a two cans of UCC & a free TLV Safety Loader. :lol:

Alternative facts!
I doubt it. :lol:
Extremely aware of what a big fan of the Scion xb you are.

Unfortunately. :lol:
You & Cano. Cano hates that car HARD. :lol:

Back